.10.

The beautiful couple strolled along the coast, hand in hand as they walked in their bare feet. Mike wore a white dress shirt with khaki shorts while Carrie wore long floral dress.

"I can't believe our trip here is almost over." Carrie whispered and leaned against his shoulders.

"Wish we could stay here all summer." Mike smiled. "But I miss home too."

"Want to head back into our suite? It's a bit chilly out here." Carrie asked, glancing up at her tall, handsome husband.

Mike quickly picked her up bridal style causing her to giggle. He quickly ran towards their room, which wasn't that far from the beach.

"Woo! That was fun!" Carrie giggled as Mike set her down the bed. "What?"

"I'm so lucky." Mike truthfully said, being mesmerized by her beauty. His words caused her to blush. "I really am."

Carrie eyes began well up a little, which was odd. Lately she been quite emotional. "Mike.." She quietly spoke.

"Hey, what's wrong?" His assuring tone cause some of her tears to fall down her cheeks. Mike quickly sat next to and held onto her hands.

"I don't even know why I am crying." She chuckled as he wiped the tears from her gorgeous face.

"Happy tears." Mike chuckled as his wife giggled again.

The blonde nodded her head and continued to giggle. "You're so good to me." Carrie quietly said and rested her small hand on his scruffy cheek. "Too good."

"You deserve that, babe." Mike whispered and adoringly kissed her forehead. "I love you."

Carrie widely smiled and gazed into those blue eyes she loves so much. Her eyes suddenly began to well up again. "I love you." She whispered before leaning to kiss his lips.

The two continued to kiss each other as they slowly removed one another clothes. Mike hovered over her body, as he placed soft kisses on her neck.

Carrie blissfully closed her eyes and held onto his shoulders, absolutely loving his touch. Mike's lips devoured hers, his tongue explored her mouth before relocated down at her breast.

The blonde beauty moaned in delight as he playfully tortured her breast. She was quickly startled at his next move, which then caused her to giggled as he slowly opened her legs. "Easy there." She laughed as she watched him smile.