.9.

"Mike seriously, what's with all the luggage?" The blonde asked, her pink nails tapping on the wooden table.

She softly smiled as her husband mischievously grinned. "Look." He began, while throwing on his Under Amour hat. "If it's not that obvious babe."

"Oh shut up!" She exclaimed as giggles escaped her mouth. "Where?" Her hands rested on her hips as she raised her eyebrows.

"And you think I'm going to answer that." Mike grinned as he picked up a couple of luggage. "C'mon let's go. Plane leaves in half an hour."

Carrie quickly dragged her luggage out into the nice summer heat. She's been working hard in the studio these past couple of weeks and maybe Mike did the right thing about this trip.

"Let me help you with that." His piercing blues connected with hers before throwing the luggage in the back of the truck.

"Where's ace and penny?" Carrie suddenly became aware that her dogs hasn't greeted her.

"In the back seat, you dork." He chuckled as Carrie slapped his chest. "Now, can we go."

•••

Once the couple arrived they headed off to their hotel to unpack and the first thing that popped in their mind was to hit the beach.

"This is so beautiful!" The petite blonde gasped as her toes stepped in between the white hot sand.

Mike smiled as his wife removed her white crotchet dress to reveal her toned body. "Damn." He muttered as Carrie giggled.

"You like?" She blushed as she twirled around in her baby blue, two piece bikini.

"You look good in anything." He winked at her before removing his shirt off. "Race ya!"

The two dashed to the ocean. Mike was inches away from hitting the water but he was gently pushed by Carrie causing to hit the sand.

"You cheater!" Mike yelled, noticing Carrie was giggling as she swam around the water. "That's not fair." He softly chuckled as he picked himself up from the sand.

"Well I had to do something. You'd think I would out run you?" The blonde giggled as her husband swam towards her. She squealed as he wrapped his arms around. "Hey."

"How are you liking it so far?" He whispered and placed a soft kiss after her shoulder.

Carrie smoothly ran her fingers through his wet brown hair. "I love it." She softly kissed his lips. "What are we doing later today?"

"I thought we'd take a nice dinner and maybe take a stroll around this place." He grinned and loosely hung his hand around her lower waist, under the water.

"Thanks for taking us here, in Turks & Caicos. It's absolutely beautiful." She gushed and gazed out into the sea.