.18.

And there how is the end of the Nashville Predators season, with the Pittsburgh Penguins hoisting the Stanley cup in Bridgestone Arena. It's definitely not what everyone expected to go down tonight but there's nothing much they can do but applaud their team for their historic and exceptional playoff run they had.

"Daddy lost?" Isaiah asked, noticing the crowd isn't as cheerful or loud as it was in the beginning of the game.

"Yes, honey. Daddy and his team lost." Carrie gave him a little smile as she picked up her two year old son.

"So, no more going to games." Isaiah pouted, as he realized it's probably going to be a long time until they watch another hockey game.

"No more hockey games for now." Carrie sighed, feeling a bit disappointed on how the game turned out. "But when we see daddy, you give him the biggest hug, okay. He's gonna really need it."

"Okay, mommy." Isaiah smiled. "To put a smile on his face."

"Yes, and coming from you, he's gonna love it a lot more." The blonde smiled and kiss his chubby cheeks.

"Can we go see him now?" Isaiah asked, wanting to go see his dad.

"We have to wait baby, remember, the team stays in the locker rooms for a while to talk to the media and get changed.

"Ohh, yess! I keep forgetting." The not so little boy giggled as his mother began to tickle behind his ears.

30 minutes later.

Isaiah dashed as soon as he saw his dad. The little guy instantly put a smile onto his Father's face as he made his way into the hallway.

"I love you, dad." Isaiah whispered into Mike's ear and continued to give him a big hug. This interaction caused Mike to become emotional again.

The father held onto his son as Isaiah continued to say encouraging words to him. "You're so smart." Mike smiled as he looked into his son's eyes. "I really needed that, little man.

"That's what mommy said." Isaiah smiled and turned to point at his mother. Carrie quietly walked towards her little family and gave Mike a tight hug.

"I know this is not the way you guys wanted to finish the night, but you and the team did us all proud tonight." Carrie whispered into his ear as his tears began to fall into her neck. "I'm so proud of you baby." Her eyes began to well up as he continued to bury his head into her neck.

The two now faced each other and wiped away their tears. "I couldn't do this without you two." Mike sniffed as he picked up Isaiah and kissed his wife. "I love you, and you too, little man."

"We love you too." Isaiah smiled at his dad and his mom as they began to walk out and head home after a long night.