.5.

"How was your weekend in Vegas?" Ivey asked while the two ate their salad at a vegan restaurant in Brentwood.

"It was great. We had fun." Carrie smiled as they sat in the outdoor sitting of the restaurant. "I mean it got pretty wild at one point."

The dark brunette raised her eyebrows and removed her sunglasses. "Wild? What happened?"

Carrie quickly looked around and removed her sunglasses. "We were drunk and Mike was just being drunk Mike. He was hilarious." The blonde giggled as she took bite of the sandwich. "We danced all night long at the after party. And as we're heading back to our suite, Mike kept tripping everywhere."

"Seemed y'all had a darn good time!" Ivey laughed and drank some of her wine. "And?"

"And I guess he was trying to serenade me with a Miley song?" Carrie shrugged her shoulders and laughed as Ivey nearly spit out her drink.

"Hold on!" Ivey giggled as she wiped her mouth with a napkin. "A Miley song? Are you serious?"

"Yes!" The blonde exclaimed. "I don't know what it's called but he kept singing about Gettin wild up in here."

"Didn't know he jammed to Miley." The two laughed at the thought of Mike listening to Miley.

"But then." Carrie paused as a lady walked by. "We were you know, getting busy."

"Oh lord, no!" Ivey covered her ears, not wanting to hear about their sex life.

"Ivey!" A giggling Carrie exclaimed. "C'mon, it's not like if I brag about that stuff 24/7!"

"Still! I don't want to imagine the two of you having sex." Ivey whispered as a family of three sat by them.

"Right when we were about to come close." The blonde continued and smiled as Ivey made a stink face. "We heard a loud bang on our door."

"No way! Bad timing." Ivey chuckled as Carrie's eyes grew wide.

"Definitely, so Mike wanted to keep going but the knocks just kept going and going so we stopped."

"Let me guess! It was the cops or something!" Ivey added.

"No. Worse!" Carrie said, and finished chewing her food. "We were interrupted by an intoxicated Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert."

"Woah! Did not see that one coming." Ivey chuckled as Carrie nodded her head.

"It was all going downhill from there." Carrie added as she drank her wine. "Blake even suggested a foursome."

"Oh my god, he was that drunk." Ivey stated, in shock. "Wow, ew no."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Carrie cringed as her plate was now empty. "But other than that, it was a great trip overall. How was your weekend."

"It was great, my parents and sisters came in town. We had fun with the nieces and nephews. Overall, it was just a great family weekend." Ivey smiled and remembered the last couple of days.

"Aww that's sweet." Carrie sweetly smiled as she watched her best friends smile turn into a frown. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"I got my period this morning." Ivey whispered, looking down at the table. "I thought this was finally it."