.7.

Carrie and all of Mike's family we're spending the week at their place. And today is Mike's 34th birthday so they had plenty of time to set up in the morning since Mike was still a little hungover from the CMT's Music Awards last night.

The whole gang set up several pools around their large land. They also had a slip and slide down the big hill. There was a couple tables set up with food and beverages.

"It's ten and he still isn't awake." Bud chuckled. "You should check on him, make sure he's alive."

"He must be really hungover." Trevor chuckled as he was filled up the balloon with water. "What time did you guys came home last night?"

"Like at two-ish." Carrie shrugged her shoulders. "Well, we're almost done out here?"

"Yup. Just need to finish the balloons and fill up the water guns." Trevor said, wiping the sweat off his forehead. "And Mark got the grill going."

"I'm going to get Mike down. Get everyone ready for the surprise." Carrie said as she jogged across the yard and into her home.

"Karen and Jim, get everyone out side for the surprise. I'll bring Mike down in a bit." She told Mike's parents before quickly going up the stairs and found him changing as she opened their bedroom door.

"Hey." Mike smiled as he pulled up his shorts.

The blonde quickly ran into his arms and gave him a quick peck. "Happy Birthday, baby."

"Thanks." Mike chuckled as Carrie traced around his abs. "Wish I wasn't super hungover."

"I told you not to drink a lot." Carrie giggled as Mike lifted her and gently put her on the bed. "Mike."

"What did you get me?" He asked as he hovered over her petite frame.

"You'll have to wait until later." Carrie squealed as his beard tickled her neck. "Babe, your little nieces and nephew are across the hall."

"Fine. Later then." He winked as he stood up from the bed. "Soo.."

Carrie quickly fixed her white tank top and smacked his butt. "Put on a shirt, there's something for you outside."

Mike obliged and threw on a white t-shirt. He held onto to her small hand as she led him downstairs. "Let me guess, you got me a horse."

"Nope." She giggled as his arm wrapped around her shoulder, pulling her close. "It's nothing huge."

"Nothing huge?" Mike questioned. "A watch?"

"No." Carrie giggled as she opened their back door leading them to the hot summer air. "Ta dah!"

"Woah!" Mike released his grip off her and walked a couple feet away from her, taking in the view. "Is that a slip and slide." He asked, wearing a massive grin.

"Yes." Carrie smiled. She began to back away from him, knowing what's about to come next. "Oh. And there's one LAST THING!" She yelled.

Before Mike could of guessed, he was being attacked by all his friends and family with water guns, water balloons and being hosed down.