.17.

"Who is turning one tomorrow?" Carrie gushed and picked up the bubbly boy.

"Meeee." Isaiah yelled from the top of his lungs. He continued to giggle as Carrie spun him around.

"My big boy." The blonde set him down and fixed his soft brown hair. Isaiah smiled and gazed into his mother's eyes.

"And daddy." The boy smiled and pointed his finger at a photo of Mike.

"Yes. A big boy like daddy." Carrie smiled and pinched his chubby cheek. "Daddy is on his way home!"

"Yay! I wait for daddy." Isaiah mumbled and gave his mother a hug.

The two gasped as they heard the ring from the door bell. "Lets go!" Isaiah grabbed his mothers hand and ran to the door.

Carrie smiled as she watched her son go wild. His excitement for mike was absolutely adorable.

"Daddy!" Isaiah gasped when Carrie opened the door. He quickly ran into his fathers arms as mike tickled his son with kisses. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, buddy." Mike chuckled and walked inside. He put his son back to his feet and kissed his beautiful wife. "Hey." He whispered before focusing his attention back to his son.

"I got you something." Mike smiled as his son jumped up and down. "It's actually out here."

He lead his wife and son out into the backyard. Isaiah gasped as he saw his own mini car. "For me?"

"Yes! You're a big boy now. Cmon, lets go drive it!" Isaiah already hopped into his new ride. He giggled as played with the horn.

"What do you say, Isaiah." Carrie couldn't help but smile as she noticed how excited Isaiah was.

"Thank you, daddy." He sweetly replied as the couple embraced, watching their adorable son slowly drive the car around the field.