Chapter: 14

Metal.
The ringing sound of the cold silver material against solid ground silenced everyone.
Fear.
Spread through the halls as her white hair shimmered in contrast to the pitch black that was hidden underneath.

The students either scurried away or stepped back in fear and respect.

Her knuckles were decorated with a silver ring and the dragon tattoo seemed to slither around her right arm more tightly.

She had that cold, blank smile on her face.

The only other one people were scared of except for their fearless student council president.

It was the black dragon.

She strode toward the redhead girl who was being accompanied by her blond friend and the white haired council member.

She stopped right in front of the blond girl.

"So you must be the notorious Lucy Heartfilia."
She pushed the girl into the wall as Erza and Mira stood motionless.

"I look forward to having a match with you." She said and brushed her lips against the girls ear.
"It'll be fun."
With that the girl stepped back and smiled at the redhead girl who didn't seem to care.

"Mornin' your majesty."
Erza rolled her eyes and sighed. "What do you want Ryu?"
"Oh please, call me
Ryu-sama."
"Not gonna happen. What do you want."
Ryu pinned the redhead to the wall.
"Entertainment."
"Ah i see. No more bad guys you can beat up?"
"Nope. And i need my entertainment."

"Well then meet me in my office after 2nd period then we can discuss this critical matter."
"Fine." Ryu clenched her jaw. "But if I don't get what i want," a small crack appeared in the wall. "Ah who am i kidding." She stepped back smirking a little. "You wouldn't dare deny me."
And with that she turned on her heal and vanished.

A moment of silence.
Lucy leaned over to her friend.
"Who was that?" She asked.
"Hoseki Ryu. A rebel student who is quite useful to us. We usually let her beat up bullies enemies of the school and gangs and in exchange she gets to beat up people."
"Entire gangs? Alone?"
"Exactly. She is our
one-woman defence and discipline committee. The only problem is that if we don't keep her entertained she goes rogue."

"Someone call me?" Rogue said peeking around the corner. Lucy jumped up and squealed.
"No just get to class."
"Alrighty then."

"So where was i?" Erza continued. "So for her to be entertained we either need to find people she can beat up or..."
"Or?"
"Nevermind," Erza shook her head. "I think I've found something already."
"What is it?" Mira asked from the other side.
"The games."

Lucy stood there with wide eyes.
"Wait didn't she say that she wanted a match? With me?!"
"Yes."
"But how?"
"We gave up telling her what to do a long time ago."
"But that means-"
"Exactly. Now we just need to manipulate her to do it."
"How?"
"Just leave it to me."
"Huh?"
Lucy was confused by the short exchange of words by the two girl next to her.
"What is it."
"We'll tell you when it works if not," the student council president turned around and placed her hands onto the blonde girls shoulder. "Then you Lucy, are our only hope."
The blonde gulped.

"Don't put to much pressure on her or she'll break." A voice called from across the hall.
Erza immediately glared in the direction where the voice was coming from.
She stayed silent until he stood right in front of her.

"I don't want to-" the blue haired boy cut her off and looked at the two girls beside them. "Could you leave for a second, please?"
Mira smirked.
"Come on Lucy," she grabbed her friend. "It's time to go."
And with that Mira left dragging the blond girl along.

As soon as they were out of sight, Jellal opened the door they were leaning on, pushed the redhead inside and closed it behind them.
She crossed her arms.

"I'm listening." She said.
"What?"
"Obviously you got me in here to tell me what happened so go on."
"Look," he said and moved closer. "I was scared."

Erza looked questioned.
"What do you mean scared?"
"I was scared of having a relationship." He stepped closer. "I was scared of falling for you." He stepped closer. "I was scared of loving you when other men were free to touch you if they wanted."
"The games." She breathed.
"So i stopped myself before i could fall for you. I wanted to create distance so that it wouldn't bother me. But i realized that it was to late."
She stepped back, trying to hide her tears.
"I know, i broke my promise- my vow, but I didn't want to do something stupid to one of those guys."
"You lied. You... You promised to never lie."
"I know, but-" he stepped closer.
"Keep your distance." She hissed. Tears were now full on streaming down her face.
She was frustrated. She never wanted to listen to him. She never wanted to hear the truth.
Because she feared that exactly this would happen.
She wouldn't allow herself to become soft.
She wouldn't allow herself to forgive him.
She needed to stay mad at him. She needed him to be all her problems, her frustrations and her fears.

As student council president she always had to be perfect, unshakable and fearless. But even before Fiore academy became even an option, she had to watch her friends.
She had to watch out for all of them.

Natsu.
Gray.
Mira.
Milliana.
Kagura.
Cana.
Juvia.
Gajeel.
Levy.
Romeo.
Wendy.
Carla.
Happy.
Even Lilly.
All of them. Sometimes even the grown ones.
God knows ho many times she had to pull Wakaba, Makao, Gildarts and Macarov out of shit.

The point was that she needed and outlet for frustration and exhaustion.
And him lying to her gave her the opportunity to act out.

Of course it wasn't fair to him. ESPECIALLY now that he said the truth.

"Danmit." She breathed.
She could feel herself becoming soft.

Jellal felt hopeless as he looked down at the ground.

"Well now that you know the whole story," he smiled softly. "You and i can both move on."
Her eyes widened.
'Move on?'
She wanted to say something. Inside she was crying out for him not to leave, not to move on and that she loved him, but her facade stayed silent.
"Very well then."

And with that Jellal walked out of he room and away.

The girl slid down the wall and sobbed.
'Is this what it feels like to be heartbroken?'

Sooo i hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Sorry but the oc male will be revealed next chapter and congrats to @svenja_1011 for winning females and lets see where the next chapter leads to.
Hope you liked it^^!

Love, Fairy