Chapter: 18

They couldn't wait.
They wanted to strip away every layer between them.
If someone had watched them it would've seemed like the red and blue had mixed to purple.
They no longer seemed like two people that were about to have sex.

Because they weren't anymore...
This was something everyone was waiting for and something everyone knew would happen at some point.

She ripped away his clothing as he eagerly kissed the crook of her neck.
She let out slight moans as he moved downward.

It was time for him to take control.

He flipped her over so that he lay on top as his fingers moved between her legs when his eyes widened and he smirked.

"Look who got excited." He teased.
"Your fault." The girl breathed as she kissed him fiercely.

He trailed kisses down her body until he reached a pesky piece of cloth he tore off with his teeth.

"I love you." She breathed as she pulled him up to her, connecting their lips once more.

She moaned as he pushed inside.
She bit her lip as he began moving, slamming his body into hers, making her dig her fingernails deep into his shoulder blades.
He groaned.

It felt so much better than having to worry that either of them will lose.
It was simple sex.
And nothing could have compared to that pleasure.
He lifted up her leg and threw it over her shoulder, wanting to dig deeper inside.

The girl arched her back and clambering at the sheets, trying to find some sort of leverage.
She hit her release and moaned one last time, before he pulled out.

He leaned down to kiss her deeply.

The kiss lasted for what seemed to be hours, and when they pulled away, the shadow of their touch lingered on their lips.

Silence.
Blissful silence, as they drifted off to sleep.

*

Ryu stood at the train station. Waiting.

She counted the hours, minutes, seconds and then her heart leaped into motion.

The train, it had come to a stop.
Around her stood a lot of people, getting ready to leave over vacation.

The doors opened.

The skirt. The glasses. That extremely adorable smile.

There was no mistake.
Ryu was looking at her baby sister... All grown up.

I AM SO SORRY! I HAVENT UPDATED SINCE LAST YEAR! GOMEN MY FAIRIES. *bows repeatedly* I hab a major writers block and all this stuff was happening and i had to this and that and i fell in love and had to deal with that and then Christmas and then new years don't forget my birthday was somewhere in there too and i got braces and blablabla. Anywho i am going to update soon and that chapter will be longer promise but i hab to post this NOW bc damn some of y'all are scary. I had the feeling that if I didn't update today someone would come and assassinate me like DAYUM!
ANYWHO IM OFF TO UPDATE.

*rips off shirt/does superman pose*

UP UP AND AWAYYYYYY!

Love you all and sorry once more, Fairy!