A/N

So.

As you guys may or may not know I also write original stories and other stuff.

I'm really happy with some of my stories and with some others not so much. So I feel like I'm ready to get some exclusive criticism and general judging of the stories that have been hiding in the dark.

So what I'm basically saying is that I am looking for Beta readers.

These people should be:

Open minded to sexuality;
Sci-fi, Fantasy, Romance, Comedy and/or horror enthusiasts;
Open minded to story concepts that may be frowned upon;

And last but not least... Honest!

So if there are any people interested in getting an exclusive view of what's inside my brain. And the stuff I put my heart and soul into comment below and name one reason why you would like to become my beta reader and what your favorite book genre is.

I will make this group on Kik so before you submit make sure that you have an account and that you give me that name as well.

Please keep in mind that I can't take everyone because it's to much to keep track of, but I will separate you into certain groups for certain books so that i can get the best view as possible by as many people as possible.

Thank you guys and looking forward to working with you!

Love, Fairy