Chapter 36:

Royal round day 2:

"Pass to me!" Levy yelled. Lucy jumped up and threw the ball over to her best friend. "Catch!"

Erza sat next to three other girls from her class. On the other side of the sports hall sat a blue haired boy with a tattoo on his eye.
Butterflies filled her stomach when he smiled at her, but turned to lust once his smile turned to a smirk. She knew what he wanted and there was no denying that she wanted it too.
The redhead got up and started to walk to the storage room. A few seconds later the boy followed.

"You had the same idea that I had?"
She asked him and was about to untie his shorts, when he grabbed her wrists. "Actually I had a better one."
He pulled her toward himself and kissed her. It started off soft, as always, but heated up quicker than usual. Erza let her hands roam his chest and slither up to his hair before tugging at it, demanding that he finally get on with it.
The boy smirked and picked her up, carrying her over to the twin bars and setting her down again.
"What are you planning on doing?"
"Just watch."

He pulled down her shorts along with the underwear and set her onto the contraption, her legs draping over each side.
He pressed his mouth to hers once more before traveling down to her torso and finally between her open legs.
She gasped and forcefully grabbed a fistful of his hair as she tried her best to keep her breathing steady by inhaling deeply, but she couldn't help it. Her breath became more and more jagged as he tried to take in more of her.

He stuck a finger inside.
She finally let out a moan.
Exactly how he wanted her to.
"D-don't be so rough. T-they'll - ah." A moan escaped her lips once more. He had stuck in another finger as if to show that he didn't care.
He hips began to roll with him as her moans grew louder and louder. She clawed at her mouth, trying to shut herself up, but to no avail.
"Oh god I'm-" a final scream was let out. 
"You came quite a lot, didn't you?"

Jellal chuckled as he looked at his panting girlfriend.
He set the bars a bit lower and took off his shorts as he looked at her again.
No condom.
"Jellal let's wait a bit. I'm still too sensitive and if we're gonna go bare i need some - oh god!"
The boy had already pushed inside and began pounding into her.
The pleasure was too much and so she came over and over again.
Her arms were too weak to prompt herself up and so he placed a hand on her back to her from falling as she gasped for air in between moans.

She dug her fingernails into his back and he sped up his pace. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried not to fall over as he grabbed her even tighter. The blue haired boy groaned, he couldn't contain himself any longer as they both came at the same time.

"Shit." Jellal panted wide eyed.
"I'm so sorry, i should've."
"Shh." Erza kissed him softly. "It's fine. I'm fine. We'll be ok. Don't worry."
"What if you get pregnant?"
"Would you leave me if i did?"
"Of course not!"
"Then there's nothing to worry about."

She stepped into her skirt and zipped it up.

"What matters is that we're together."
"Right."

"Come here." The redhead pulled back her boyfriend by his tie and kissed him briefly before fixing his collar and and hair to look like a proper person again.

"What would i do without you?" He smirked.
"You'd look homeless ninety percent of the time." She chuckled.

Jellal curled his lip and pulled her toward him. She squealed and laughed as he lifted her up onto his shoulder and returned to gym class.

*

"Juvia!" Lucy kicked open her dorm-mates door. "Hide me!"
Juvia just looked at her with her usual cold and blank expression.
"Why?"
"Because Cana is looking for me."
The bluenette looked down at her cards and pointed toward the closet.
"Thank you!" Lucy rushed into the closet and closed it behind her.

As if they had rehearsed it, Cana opened the door just as Lucy managed to hide between countless gowns, dresses and shirts.
She held her breath and listened.

"Hey have you seen Lucy anywhere?"
"No."
"I wanted to ask her to prom."
"I didn't want to know."
"Thanks anyway."

The door closed again.

Lucy didn't want to leave her hiding place until she was sure that it was save.

"You can breathe now." Juvia said.
"Also. Please get the fuck out of Juvia's closet."

The blonde basically fell out of the closet door, tearing half of it out with her.
"S-sorry."
"Won't make much of a difference."

The Queen hadn't noticed before, but her friends room was a mess. She had never seen it this chaotic. Juvia also wasn't the kind of person that would strike you as chaotic.

Maybe it was her way of coping with the situation.

Lucy plucked the lingerie from her head and carefully placed it next to her feet. "I-I'm gonna go now. Call me if you need me."
"Why would Juvia need you?"
"I don't know."
Juvia glanced at the blonde.

"Are you gonna go or not?"
"Right. Bye."

The door closed again.

"Now," The bluenette laid down her cards. "Were was i."

I AM SORRY I KNOW! I AM A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE AUTHOR I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!! I rly sorry I've just been real busy y'all. But my new years resolution is to publish this baby on time next year!

Until then:

Thanks for reading and I'll write you soon!

Love, Fairy