Chapter 28:

The sun was gleaming in through the window as Canas eyes fluttered open. She sat up and felt something clinging onto her. She looked down only to find it to be someone rather than something.
She instinctively smiled.

"Lucy." She poked her face, just to make sure she was real. Who knew, it could've been a dream. "Hey, Lucy." She whispered again. The blond furrowed her eyebrows and groaned.
"I don't wanna." She whined.
"Well then I'll just have to get up without you." Cana chuckled and tried to get up, but the blonde had gripped her even tighter and so she was incapable of escaping her very own bed.
"Don't go." Cana looked confused. "Please."
"Hey I'm right here, don't worry."
"Please." Lucy repeated holding on even tighter.
Cana furrowed her eyebrows. "Are you even awake?" She poked her face again. No response.
Cana figured as much and sat back down. "No worries. I'll do whatever you need to be happy."
She smiled softly and began stroking the girls hair.

Suddenly the door was kicked open. "TIME TO GET UP SLEEPY-" Mira stood in the doorway. Silent. The sight of Cana's hand on the head of the now alert blonde confused her- it looked so wrong.

She frowned and turned on her heel, slamming the door shut behind her.

"What was that?" Cana asked. "I don't know and I don't care." Lucy sat up and crawled onto the brunettes lap. "You don't?" Cana smirked.
"Nope. Not one bit."
"Well that's not very nice."
"You're the nice one."
"Am i now?" Cana raised an eyebrow as Lucy moved closer.
"Yup."
"Well i guess that makes you vey naughty."

Lucy burst out into laughter. "You totally killed the moment." Lucy fell back onto the bed still keeping her legs wrapped around Cana's waist.
"I don't care." Cana smirked and pinned Lucy to the bed. "Who's the naughty one now?"
"Guilty." Cana said as started trailing kisses down the nape of Lucy's neck. Her sweat spot.
"I'll have to convict you of your crime." Lucy breathed.
"Well how can you without a good bribe?" Cana smirked as she pressed a kiss into Lucy's lips. Her fingers trailed down her waist and slithered underneath her silky white underwear.

"GET UP!" Erza kicked in the door.
Cana ripped her hands away from Lucy and held them up.
"I'm innocent!" She yelled as Erza just stared at the two. Dumbfounded. Lucy bit down on her lips, trying to cover up her massive grin.
"WHY ARE YOU STILL IN BED?!"
Cana and Lucy both scrambled up.
"Jesus." Erza growled and turned around, closing the door.
Cana and Lucy looked at each other and burst out into laughter.
"I'm innocent!" Lucy mimicked Cana. "I did not look like that!" Cana laughed.
"Yeah you did!"
"Never!"
"Believe me, it was hilarious!"
"I bet it was."

As they laughed themselves out, Cana walked over to her closet and pulled out a towel.
"I'm gonna take a shower." She opened the door and looked back at Lucy. "You can join me if you like." And with a smirk she left the room, leaving an intensely blushing girl behind.

Lucy fell back onto the bad and closed her eyes. She grabbed the next pillow and buried her face in it. She inhaled. It smelled like her. Like Cana. The thought made her mind get cloudy and soon she found herself thinking of their future together.

Was this love?

Cana was convinced. Not just that happy endings existed, but that she would get one. She smiled contently when suddenly the glass door behind her slid open.
"I decided to take you up on your offer."
"I see," Cana smirked and held Lucy's chin. "Now where were we?" She said and she resumed kissing on the girls neck. She gently pushed her against the cold tiles, which lined the shower cabin. The warm water was soothing and the steam wove around them like soft pieces of torn cotton. Cana pulled away as she stared into Lucy's hazel eyes, leaving behind a love mark.
One moment. One single moment, thats all it took for the tension to build, for them to break underneath the pressure of passion.

Lucy grabbed the girl and smashed her lips into hers. Their tongues quickly intertwined and Lucy threw her arms over the girls shoulders as Cana's hand stroked up and down her body. Her skin was so soft. She was truly a princess.

Lucy slightly tugged on the girls wet hair as if to signal her that it was ok to go further. Of course Cana lunged at the opportunity and let her hand fall down to the blondes womanhood while stemming the other against the wall, only to caress her sweet spot.

Lucy breathed heavily as Cana decided to return to sucking on her neck whilst pushing in two fingers. Lucy's knees gave in and she dug her fingernails into Cana's shoulders, to keep herself steady. The girl smirked and started moving her fingers. At first Lucy was just breathing very heavily a few moans slipping in between, but as soon as Cana had found the little bundle of nerves which was curved upwards, she turned into a moaning mess. "Jackpot." Cana chuckled and sped up her pace. "C-Cana s-stop-p I-I'm gonna~" her words turned into a moan as Cana delivered what she liked to call the final blow. Lucy screamed out and almost collapsed, but Cana caught her. "You really like to do that, don't you."
"Shut up." Lucy heaved for air. "You're way to good as this." Cana smirked and was about to turn off the water when Lucy shoved her against the wall.
"Lucy wait-" but the blonde had already pushed in two fingers. She moaned and Lucy smirked. "You can be really cute you know."
"Shut up." Cana breathed and kissed the girl passionately.

It felt so surreal. Lucy knew exactly what to do, when and how to do it, but she she didn't know why. She looked up at Cana. She was blushing... Hard. Lucy looked at her and moved her fingers abruptly, checking the girls reaction. Cana almost screamed and bit down on her fingers to muffle her moans.

Could it be? Was Cana a virgin?

"Lucy s-stop. P-please. I c-can't hold it anymore~" Lucy smirked and moved up her ear. "Then let go." She whispered and began rubbing both of her sweet spots at the same time. That was it. Cana couldn't hold in anymore and moaned one final time. She was done.

*

"What took you so long?"
Erza asked as they both sat at the table. "We were talking." Cana said with a huge smile. "About what?" Levy asked while shoving another spoon full of cereal into her mouth.
"They weren't talking," Juvia said matter-of-factly. "They were having sex in the shower."

Everyone choked on their food and began coughing. Lucy just stared at Juvia. How could she have known? When her eyes wandered over to Mira, who had gathered all her things and had gotten up.
"Oi Mira," Cana called. "Where are you going?"
"Lost my appetite." She mumbled and left the dorm with her book bag in her hand.

"Oh great not this again." Erza stood up and put on her shoes. "Erza what's going on?" Lucy was worried. "Nothing, just concentrate on what you're going to say later on."
"Later on?" But the door had already closed leaving only four people sitting at the breakfast table. Two of them silently eating their food and the other two just staring at the door.

This was going to be a hell of a lot harder, than it looked.

HELLO MY LITTLE FIREFAIRIES! I HAVE DONE IT! I WROTE THE SMUT! WOHOOOO! Ok so this is the beginning of more and more smut (which you actually came here for lol) so I am delivering! Also, some of you nalu shippers have been converting to calu (what an honour to me) but some are still staying firmly on Nalu. So i have decided (since I can't decide which one) that i am going to make two endings! One where Calu gets/stays together and one where Nalu prevails.
Right now it is neutral (i know it would seem that This is Calu, but you'll see why later on.
I still have to figure out how I'm going to manage to two endings, but unlit then:

Thanks for reading and I'll write you soon!

Love, Fairy