A/N

SUMMER IS HERE MY SWEET LITTLE FLOWER-FAIRIES AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? MORE UPDATES!

Okay I'll stop screaming now ;)

So summer vacation has finally hit germany and so i am now free for six weeks. I will try to update as much as i can and i even hope to finish this gorgeous book at the end of summer, but heres the twist.... I've been doing this for a year now and it's been occupying half of my life. In school I'd make notes, before i went to bed i checked my outline if everything fit and I didn't even dare to think about sleeping until i read every single comment and replied to those i needed to reply to.

And soon the this book will be over and i will have no idea what to do. So, what i thought was... Why not ask the people who have made this year as wonderful as it was.

So here to get to the point of all of this:

What would you like to have a fanfiction of an anime/cartoon that doesn't exist yet?

Be very vague so that I don't actually have to write YOUR story. Just tell me a concept/word, a cartoon/anime and maybe even a ship.

I must say that i am tearing up right now, just thinking that next year i may not be able to do all of the same things and read the awesome comments from all of you. I just feel like this book has an awesome community and i am so sad that it might not last. (God now I'm crying)

I really love you guys and I'm so thankful for all of your help and love and sometimes even hate... Just everything.

Thank you so much!

Love, Fairy