Chapter 30:

"Hey Luce, I haven't really heard from you ever since the other night and there's this rumour about you and Cana and I'm just confused. Please just call me back. Natsu."

Lucy fell back into her pillow and threw her phone against the wall. "What am i gonna do?" She sighed. "Well Mira told me to do something. And then i had sex with Cana." She bit down on her lower lip. "It would only be fair if i..."
She sat up and stared at the clock.

12:03

"I'm doing this. I'm really doing this." She slipped through the door of her dorm.  "God, why am i doing this? I have to do this. I don't have a choice. This is for the best."

She inhaled deeply before she knocked on the door twice. She bit down on her lip again as the door opened.

"Luce? What the hell are you doing here?"
"I um.. Is anyone in there?"
"Uh, I don't think so."
"Good, because we need to do something."
"What exactly?"
"This exactly."
"What-"

But before Natsu could articulate what exactly he was thinking, the blonde grabbed him by his collar and dragged him into his room. She slammed the door shut and locked it, before she shoved him onto the bed.

"You alright there Luce? You seem a bit um... How do i put this... Uhhhh... horny."
"That's because i am, genius." 
"Well then come here." The boy smirked.
"Thank you so much."
She breathed as she sat on top of him and kissed him forcefully. "By the way, this is off the grids. This is not a match and no one knows about this, okay."
"Uhh yeah sure."
"Okay goo-"

Lucy was cut of by her moans as the boy shoved his manhood in between her thighs. Her body felt so intense. Somehow she had missed his touch. Not mentally, but physically. Her body burned for the touch of a man. She threw one arm over her contorting face and dug the nails of the other into the boys back. He groaned and thrusted deeper and quicker. The blonde gasped and tried to muffle her moans. "Oh god~" she breathed as he stood up and shoved her up against the wall. Her hands smoothly glided along the cool wallpaper as she tried to find some sort of leverage. The boy picked up her legs and let her clasp them around his waist as they reconnected their fierce kiss. Her body was on fire. Her blood was boiling and Natsu could feel it. He buried his jaw in the nape of her neck and started sucking hard. He decided to turn back around and to throw her back onto the bed. The queen was just a moaning mess, but when the boy thrusted into her once more, he dug deeper than ever before. A place no one had found and a wave of immense pleasure overcame her as she let out a high pitched scream and hugged the boy tightly. He groaned in response and hit his release as well. He towered over her a bit and they both relished in the silence. Their breath was jagged as she slowly moved her head up to kiss him. She stopped a few times looking back and forth from his warm lips to his dark eyes until he couldn't take it anymore and kissed her softly, but passionately. He tasted so sweet to her and her scent was driving him crazy. They both felt the electricity and the need to go on, but then Lucy pulled away. "What's wrong?" The boy asked, his voice low and sweet.
"N-nothing." She answered. "I think i should go."

And before the poor boy could protest she had already slipped out of the bed and put on her clothes. Natsu could only watch in agony as she covered up her god-like body.

"I'll see you around." She said and gave him a fake smile before she left the little dark room. He just sat there and stared at the door as he heard the outside door close as well. He lay back down and sighed. "What the fuck just happened..." He murmured and closed his eyes.

*

Natsus eyes fluttered open at the muffling sound of yelling, leaking through the walls of his room.
He stretched, yawned and crawled out of bed to see what's going on.

"Hey Cana calm down-" Gray tried to hold back his childhood friend.
"NO! I AM GOING TO TEAR HIS HEAD CLEAN OFF!"
"Usually I'd be on board with this, but right now you are not rational.
"FUCK THAT!" She scoffed and tried to kick herself free.
"Hold on there little lady." Gajeel chuckled and tried to help restrain her.
"FUCK OFF, METALHEAD!"

The pink haired boy stepped out of the room and rubbed his eyes. "What the hell is going on?" He mumbled. "Oh for gods sake put some clothes on, Natsu." Laxus sighed and turned another page in his newspaper.

"You!" Cana growled and knocked out the black haired boy, only to have Gray holding her back alone. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!"
"What do you mean?" Natsu was confused. "She's been avoiding me and the only reason she wouldn't want to talk about it, would be because of you! You bastard!"
"Hey calm down I didn't do anything." The boy threw his hands up as if he didn't know exactly what was going on. He did that sometimes. Playing dumb. It was some sort of self-preserving mechanism he had ever since he was little. "Okay thats it! We are having a match!"
Natsu stepped back a bit.
"Don't take this personally, but fuck no."
"Oh god not like that you fuckin' perv'. I mean whoever takes out as more people by the end of this will get to take her to the dance."
"Deal."
"Good." And with that the brunette stopped struggling, turned on her heel and strutted out of the dorm, slamming the door shut behind herself.

A few seconds of silence overcame the dorm until Gray bursted out into a hysterical laughter.
"What?"
"You're screwed man!" He wiped a tear from one of his eyes.
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah!"
"How come?"
"Because," Gray straightened up. "She took out 52 people last year."

Sorry my Fairies, but this is a short one! I just had to get this out of the way, before i could continue with your AWESOME suggestions! Looks like I won't be able to end this any time soon thanks to that so keep posting your otps and ships and sails and captains! Wait... Something got messed up there..... ANYWHO! I better get back to writing! I sadly won't be able to put in all of the ships, because they simply don't fit. BUT i will make sure to try and put them into my lemon one-shot book called "Fairy tail Lemons" (1.very creative, i know. 2. Shameless self promotion XD)

And with that i leave you for today and EXCLAIM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS!:

Thanks for reading,
and i'll write you soon!

Love, Fairy