Chapter 11

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know! I just woke up! I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breath, I never had a dream where I woke up like that before," Scott explained.

"Really? I have," Stiles replied. "Usually it ends a little differently."

"Oh my God," Blake mumbled.

"A; I meant I never had a dream that felt that real, and B; Never give me so much detail about you in bed again," Scott begged.

"Noted. Let me take a guess, here," Stiles trailed off.

"No, I know. You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow," Scott explained. "Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No, of course not! Yeah, that's totally it," Stiles answered. "Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, alright? Personally, I think you're handling it pretty freaking amazingly. You know, it's not like there are some lycanthropes beginners class you can take."

"Even if there was," Blake began. "Scott would fail it."

"Shut up," Scott moaned at his sister before turning to Stiles again. "Yeah, not a class, but, maybe a teacher."

"Who, Derek? You forgetting the part when we put him in jail?!" Stiles exclaimed.

"Yeah, I know! But, chasing her, dragging her to the back of that bus, it felt so real!" Scott answered.
"How real?" Stiles questioned.
"Like it actually happened," Scott replied.

They opened the main door of the school and stepped outside.
"I think it did," Stiles and Blake said in unison.

The parking lot was full of policemen and a bloodied bus lay among them.
Scott pulled out his phone and entered the school again.
"I'm sure she's fine," Stiles reassured him.

"She's not answering my texts, Stiles!" Scott announced worriedly.
"It could just be a coincidence, all right?" Stiles explained. "A seriously amazing coincidence."

"Just help me find her, okay," Scott asked.

Blake scanned the hallway as they stepped inside the hallways in search of Allison.

"Do you see her?" Scott questioned.

"Scott, we literally have been looking for a second. Don't you think that if we saw her then we would tell you?" Blake answered.

Scott scrambled around the hall. His eyes moving like a mad man.

"If this is what happens when love kicks in, then I'll do just fine without," Blake mumbled.

"It doesn't happen with me and Lydia," Stiles replied.

"No, Stiles. You and Lydia are completely different," Blake said drily.
Stiles smiled before searching for Allison again.

"He's even crazier," Blake grumbled to myself.
"What?" Stiles asked her.
"Nothing," she said quickly.

Blake looked over at Scott who had just taken his anger out at someone's locker. Blake grinned as she knew who's locker it was. Jackson's.
"You scared the hell out of me."

Allison.

Blake turned her attention back to Scott and found that Scott had walked into Allison.
"You're okay," Scott breathed.
"Once my heart starts beating again, yeah," Allison grinned. "What?"
"I'm just happy to see you," Scott replied.

This was like watching one of those cheesy romance movies where the girl falls in love with a werewolf but she doesn't know it yet, but when she does he leaves for a year and then comes back like nothing happened. And while he is gone, the girl is having serious nightmares and hangs out with a boy called Jacob who walks around shirtless and him and all of his beautiful friends are wolves and have bad blood between Edward and the Cullen's. And then they play a game of baseball and the evil vampires turn up and ruin the game and then -