PROLOGUE

Authors note: Although it is not imperative that you have read the first book, Daddy's Little Girl, I do suggest you read it before you read this one. It will help you to understand a little better. The first book has been published and is available on Amazon for $14.99 (paperback version) or on kindle for only $2.99. Also for those that have already read it, please take a moment to leave a review. Just search my name on Amazon:  Mike Turpen

Also, there seems to be some confusion about this book. It does not pick up where the last one left off. It takes place at the same time as the first Daddy's Little Girl, only it is from a different perspective. Enjoy!

DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL, TOO

By Mike Turpen

The nightmares have become increasingly more disturbing with time. For years, Emma Young has had horrible, unexplainable visions. For as long as her parents can remember, their innocent little girl has experienced countless nightmares. Night after sleepless night, she has endured these terrors; visions of blood, murder and death.

Emma's first memories include a demonic room that always seemed to invade her sleep. Blood smeared across the walls, drawings of skulls and devils surrounding her; filling her being with fear. Carvings in the walls and floor; words of evil are etched everywhere. MURDER, HATE, FEAR... Satan's vocabulary.

With time, Emma becomes numb to the room of death that haunts her. She begins to draw disturbing images of her dreams; accurately detailed pictures of the room and its contents. Her mother Nancy finds the drawings to be eerie, but decides it's nothing to be overly concerned about. After all, the drawings seem to help Emma with overcoming her fears. Nancy saves every drawing; dozens of sketches produced by her young artist.

The tormenting sights only get worse. Emma's fourth year of life becomes a struggle. Every nap she takes, every night she sleeps, new terrors control her dreams; vivid scenes of animals being maimed and mutilated. Cats and dogs being dissected; their organs and skin being removed. 

Emma dreads the thought of sleeping anymore. Her eyes become sunken, with dark circles beneath. The fatigue sets in on her small body and she can hardly drag herself around.

As time passes, Emma's drawings become more gruesome. The skeletal remains of the slaughtered animals are drawn, hanging from the ceiling of the room in her nightmares. Her mother's concerns are growing. What's happening to my little girl?

Emma's father, Michael, convinces his wife that the dreams are just a stage she is going through and that they will pass with time. 

Some nights are less terrifying than others. There are the rare occasions that no night terrors affect the young girl. The absence of dreams is relieving to her parents, but the nightmares are far from over, and the real terror is just beginning...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are enjoying the story you must let me know, or I will stop posting updates. Vote and Comment Please!