Eleven: missions

Author's Notes: this is told either through Naruto's, Kurama's, and Sasuke's point of view. This story is a Sasu/Naru YAOI (boyxboy love) so don't read if you aren't into those kind of things. I do not own Naruto and/or its characters as they are owned by Masashi Kishimoto. I have gotten this the idea while reading several other familiar fanfiction stories in which Naruto loses his sight so, this is my version of what I think would happen. The only characters I claim to own is the OCC villain, the demon fox, and their abilities. Please feel free to leave your comments and reviews telling me what you think as I look forward to reading them.

Key Guide: 'thinking', (author notes), "regular speech", *telepathic/mental speech*, CAPS - points of view, italics-jutsu & attacks, bold-Kurama talking

Ten: missions
Kurama's P.O.V.

The following day we were to report to Tsunade's office for a mission seeing how Naruto was well enough to go on a mission. Of course it was going to involve everyone within Team Seven. No one besides our two captains and Tsunade knew about Naruto's new ability. Sasuke had gone shopping without Naruto as he didn't trust the shop keepers to kick Naruto out of the store or to charge the Uchiha double for the outfit that was meant for Naruto. I have to admit that the outfit he chose for Naruto was better than the all-orange kill-me-now outfit that he usually wore. Naruto now wore a white vest with the area all around the shoulder blades in Naruto's favorite color orange. Underneath the vest, Naruto wore a dark blue short sleeve muscle shirt and a mesh long sleeve shirt underneath the tee shirt. Naruto also wore a pair of black Anbu style pants and his usual ninja shoes alone with head plate. Who knew that the Uchiha had good fashion sense? As we walked about town heading towards the hokage tower, I could sense that we were being followed by Anbu guards. I guess Tsunade was taking steps to ensure Naruto's safety especially now that we have a three tailed fox acting as our guide and partner. Yohko knew to obey any command given to him by my host. Yohko wasn't totally defenseless as like most Biju he possessed great strength, increased agility, and sharp reflexes. He could produce the Biju bomb but, it was nowhere as powerful as my own. Yohko also had the power to produce a kitsune flame. The intense power of these flames could incinerate a person in seconds.

We arrived at the hokage tower as the second we arrived, Sakura pounced on Sasuke earning a low deep snarl from the Uchiha.
"I have missed you Sasuke. I can't believe that you turned down being a chunin." stated Sakura. Her voice was so god damn annoying that it sounded like nails going down the chalkboard.
"Get off of me Sakura." Sasuke hissed. I could feel Naruto's fists tightening up as his nails drew blood. She still hasn't apologized for what she did to Naruto causing him to nearly die.
"Sakura that's enough!" bellowed Tsunade causing almost everyone to jump. "Don't you have something to say to Naruto?" asked Tsunade. I could feel Sakura turn to us. Much like the meaning of her name, she smelled like cherry blossoms. I could feel her bow her head down.
"I am so sorry Naruto. What I did to you was totally unforgiveable. Can you forgive me?" she asked. I couldn't sense any sincerity in her words which caused me to growl through Naruto. I didn't like how she still chased after Sasuke throwing herself on him every chance she got. He clearly didn't have any romantic feelings for the girl. Almost everyone backed away from Naruto when they heard me growl all except for Sasuke whom grabbed one of Naruto's hands and began caressing it trying to get us to calm down.
"Don't kid yourself Sakura. We all know that you don't mean those words. Grow up and be a true and worth ninja of the leaf and we may forgive you. Until then, you will have to work on regaining our trust!" I growled out loudly through Naruto. No one dared to move after my proclamation. *Did I go too far Kit?* I asked him mentally.
*Not at all Kurama. I couldn't agree with you more.* he replied. I sent him a smile before pulling myself back within Naruto's mindscape returning him back to normal.