TwentyFour: end of the Kiasho clan

Author's Notes: this is told either through Naruto's, Kurama's, Takaryu's, and Sasuke's point of view. This story is a Sasu/Naru YAOI (boyxboy love) so don't read if you aren't into those kind of things. I do not own Naruto and/or its characters as they are owned by Masashi Kishimoto. I have gotten this the idea while reading several other familiar fanfiction stories in which Naruto loses his sight so, this is my version of what I think would happen. The only characters that I claim to own is the OCC villain "Hitan Kiasho", the demon fox "Yohko", and Sasuke's inner demon "Takaryu" along with all their powers and abilities. Please feel free to leave your comments and reviews telling me what you think as I look forward to reading them.

Key Guide: 'thinking', (authors notes), "regular speech", *telepathic/mental speech*, CAPS - points of view, italics-jutsu & attacks, bold-demon speech

TwentyFour: end of the Kiasho clan

SASUKE'S P.O.V.

A month has passed since Naruto has awakened his kekkigenkai, Kankaku Bijon. We both worked hard to perfect Naruto's skills with his newfound eyes. His eyes were much sharper than my own two kekkigenkai. Naruto also didn't have to close one eye in order to activate the other one like I did. Because of Naruto awakening this kekkigenkai, he could use all the different elemental jutsus that he didn't have the ability to perform. Naruto had at least one hundred known jutsus, that also included what few he did know. He now also knew several of the Uzumaki clan's sealing Justus and also the jutsu that made his famous as the "Yellow Flash." Plus, he learned that the Namikaze clan were skilled swordsmen as he helped me perfect my sword skills.

Winter was ending as spring was around the corner. Both Naruto and I were planning to get married once this whole crisis with Hitan Kiasho was over with. Naruto told me that he often dreamed of getting married when the cherry blossoms were in bloom. According to Kurama, it was around that time when they both go into heat. I never knew that Naruto had this soft and romantic side to him. But then again I never got to ever know much about Naruto. Naruto tries not to focus on the past as he looks forward to the future, especially with me.

One day Tsunade summoned Naruto and I to the hokage tower. Neither Naruto or I knew what was going on.
"Thank you both for coming. It seems that Hitan Kaisho has turned up in the Valley of the End. It seems that he is calling you both out. One of our ninja came back from a patrol gravely injured with a message."
"And the message?" I asked in a rough voice as my hand tightened into a fist. Naruto's hand wrapped around mine. He knew how I felt about the man who had hurt him and cost Naruto his sight.
"He will be waiting for you both. One way or another this will all come to an end." stated Tsunade. "Are you both ready for this?" asked Tsunade.
"Don't worry Grandma. The Kaisho clan will finally come to an end." Naruto stated with confidence.
"Just promise me that you will both be careful." stated Tsunade in concern.
"Don't worry, we will." I stated as Naruto and I went home to prepare for the battle.

NARUTO'S P.O.V.

Both Sasuke and I headed to our house to grab the stuff that we needed. I changed into my sage robes and summoned up some clones to go to Mount Myoboku to gather nature energy. I placed my headplate over my eyes as I didn't want to reveal our trump card right off the bat.
"Are you ready Yohko?" I asked my other fox companion.
~Yes Master. I know what signal to watch for.~ Yohko replied.
"Are you ready Naruto?" asked Sasuke as I took a hold of Yohko's special leash.
"Let's finally end this." I replied.

It didn't take us long to make it to the Valley of the End traveling at top speed. I could sense that Hitan was across from us. Yohko let out a low snarl as I gently scatched his head.
"Easy there Yohko." I whispered to the fox.
"I didn't think that you two would come. Either way, I will finally get what I desire." stated Hitan.
"All of your desires will end today Hitan." snarled Sasuke as I could feel him wanting to shift into his demonic form.
*Easy Sasuke. We don't want to reveal all of our cards right off the bat.* I told Sasuke calming him down.
"Now before we get to this, I would like to know your names this way I can tell the leaf village which of their ninja's died." I could feel Sasuke activate both his kekkigenkai as he slipped into a defensive stance as he drew his Kusanagi sword.
"Sasuke Uchiha." replied Sasuke.
*Naruto, give him your full name.* Kurama suggested. A wicked smile stretched across my face.
"Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki." I stated boldly.