Nineteen: the Kiasho clan

Author's Notes: this is told either through Naruto's, Kurama's, Takaryu's, and Sasuke's point of view. This story is a Sasu/Naru YAOI (boyxboy love) so don't read if you aren't into those kind of things. I do not own Naruto and/or its characters as they are owned by Masashi Kishimoto. I have gotten this the idea while reading several other familiar fanfiction stories in which Naruto loses his sight so, this is my version of what I think would happen. The only characters that I claim to own is the OCC villain "Hitan Kiasho", the demon fox "Yohko", and Sasuke's inner demon "Takaryu" along with all their powers and abilities. Please feel free to leave your comments and reviews telling me what you think as I look forward to reading them.

Key Guide: 'thinking', (authors notes), "regular speech", *telepathic/mental speech*, ~animals speech~, CAPS - points of view, italics-jutsu & attacks, bold-Kurama/Takaryu talking

Nineteen: the Kiasho clan
NARUTO'S P.O.V.

It has been several weeks since I have mated with Sasuke. I worked hard training with Sasuke to get him used to going into and out of his demonic form which looked exactly like his second stage cursed form. We have also been working on collaborative jutsus, speaking with each other mentally, speaking with our demons, traveling to each other's mindscapes, along with perfecting our own abilities and powers. I still relied on Yohko to lead me about the village and to help us during our missions. I only relied on my demonic eyes during missions, training, and around those who knew about my secret. Yohko also listened and obeyed any commands given to him by Sasuke. Yohko referred to me as Master and he calls Kurama, father. Not that either of us minded how Yohko referred to us as. One day all of the teams were called to Tsunade's office. The only time I can recall that all of us was gathered together was during the chunin exams.
"Thank you all for coming. We have finally decoded the scroll given to us that contained information about the Kiasho clan." Tsunade stated. I could feel Sasuke's hand clench into a tight fist as he held my hand.
*Easy with the grip Sasuke.* I told him mentally.
*Sorry Naruto. I don't know why but the simple thought of that man makes my blood boil.* Sasuke replied.
"It seems that the Kiasho Clan much like most clans possessed a unique ability that allowed them to harness abilities that only those born with a kekkigenkai possess. The clan could also harness the powers and abilities belonging to the Jinchuriki. But the clan wasn't as strong as those who originally possessed these abilities. It was during the many shinobi wars that the Kiasho clan was nearly wiped out of existence." Tsunade stated.
"But what is this man's end game? Why is he going about those with the kekkigenkai and Jinchuriki?" asked Shikamaru.
"Much like during the fourth great ninja war, he is trying to resurrect his dead clan and bring about the end to the shinobi."
"So basically he wants to rule the world." stated Kiba.
"Pretty much."
"So how do we stop him?" asked Hinata. Hinata brought up a good question. Because each time that I had faced against him, I could barely put a dent on him or he retreated for some reason.

SASUKE'S P.O.V.

Tsunade looked down at her notes reading over what had been written.
"It took three strong shinobi clans to stop the Kiasho clan. The Uchiha, Uzumaki, and the Namikaze together." replied Tsunade. I felt my eyes widen when she said this.
"What......? How......?!" Naruto asked in shock.
"Unfortunately it doesn't say. From what I know about these clans is that the Uchiha's sharningan can copy and analyze any jutsu they see. The Uzumaki clan were masters at sealing. I don't know much about the Namikaze clan." Tsunade stated as she paused looking at both Naruto and me. "Naruto and Sasuke, you are the last descendants of these clans. Naruto being from not only the Namikaze clan but also the Uzumaki clan. Sasuke you are the last Uchiha alive. I believe that Hitan has set his sights on both of you not only because of the power that you hold but also because of your clan's heritage. You two maybe the only ones who can truly stop Hitan Kiasho."
"But grandma, I don't know any sealing jutsus let alone what my father's clan was capable of." Naruto stated.
"That's why I have gathered most of you here. I know from Kushina's and Minato's journals that there are scrolls that contain their clan's jutsus. I need for two teams to go and find these scrolls. Naruto and Sasuke, you two must remain in the village. With Hitan out there, we don't want him to kill the both of you and get what he wants. Plus, we don't want to leave the village defenseless." stated Tsunade. Team ten consisting of Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino volunteered along with team eight consisting of Kiba with Akamaru, Shino, and Hinata. Tsunade told them where they could hopefully find the scrolls. Both teams were to set out at once and return to the village as quickly as possible.