TwentySix: SasuNaru's wedding

Author's Notes: this is told either through Naruto's, Kurama's, Takaryu's, and Sasuke's point of view. This story is a Sasu/Naru YAOI (boyxboy love) so don't read if you aren't into those kind of things. I do not own Naruto and/or its characters as they are owned by Masashi Kishimoto. I have gotten this the idea while reading several other familiar fanfiction stories in which Naruto loses his sight so, this is my version of what I think would happen. The only characters that I claim to own is the OCC villain "Hitan Kiasho", the demon fox "Yohko", and Sasuke's inner demon "Takaryu" along with all their powers and abilities. Please feel free to leave your comments and reviews telling me what you think as I look forward to reading them.

Key Guide: 'thinking', (authors notes), "regular speech", *telepathic/mental speech*, CAPS - points of view, italics-jutsu & attacks, bold-Kurama/Takaryu talking

TwentySix: SasuNaru's wedding
SASUKE'S P.O.V.

The whole entire village now knows and recognizes Naruto as the hero of the leaf.  I couldn't be any prouder of my soon to be husband.  I had made the decision that when Naruto becomes hokage that I would become his close and personal Anbu guard.  Everyone within the village is now aware of Naruto's and my relationship.  The fangirls found it next to impossible that I was gay.  I put all of the rumors to rest when I kissed Naruto in front of everyone.  Many of the fangirls seemed not only in shock but also depressed that Naruto and I were in a romantic relationship but also planning to get married.  But in the long run everyone supported us.  Naruto and I were going over the last minute details for our wedding.  We planned for Tsunade to unite us in marriage.  Kakashi agreed to be our best man.  A special ceremonial kimono was being made for Naruto.  He would wear a white robe but over his robes he would wear an orange jacket with a golden yellow nine tailed fox on it.  I was going to wear the Uchiha ceremonial black robes.  We invited everyone who we ever helped out over the years.  Tazuna and Inari, Gaara and his siblings, Princess Yuki Fujikaze, Prince Michiru and his son Hikaru, Princess Shion, Amaru, all the teams and captains, Teuchi and Ayame, Suigetsu, Jugo and Karin.  Imagine my surprise when I learned that Karin is an Uzumaki.

"So do you plan on Karin to walk you down the aisle since she is your relative?" I asked Naruto.
"No offense Sasuke but, I hardly know the girl.  And from what you have told me about her, she sounds worse than Sakura." Naruto replied.
"Gaara maybe or even Konohamaru?" I suggested.  Naruto shook his head no.  This caused me to raise my brow in question.
*I am.  In my human form of course.* replied Kurama.  I looked at Naruto in confusion.
"Kurama was the most logical choice.  We have been working on a way for him to take control over one of my clones."

NARUTO'S P.O.V.

Sasuke looked at me both in shock and confusion.
"Since Kurama has been with me all of this time, he was the most logical choice to walk me down the aisle as he already considers me a part of his family."  Sasuke looked at me a bit lost.
*Kit in the demon language means child.* Kurama explained.
"Oh.....!" Sasuke replied as I gave him a sharp glare.  "Come on give me a break Naruto.  I am still learning some of the terms when it comes to my demonic half.  You practically grew up learning these words." Sasuke stated nervously.  I broke out in laughter watching him squirm under my gaze.  Sasuke gave me his 'I hate you' glare which didn't faze me in a bit.
"You know that I still love you, right?" I stated after I was done laughing.
"Yeah I know." Sasuke replied as he pecked me on my cheek.  I couldn't help but to look at our guest list.  Sakura's name had a question mark next to it.
"Sasuke, I am going out for a bit." I stated placing on my ninja shoes.
"Do you want me to come along?" he asked.
"Not really.  I am just going to walk around the village." I replied lying through my teeth.  Sasuke could easily tell that I was hiding something as he raised his brow.  I let out a long and hesitant sigh.  "I am going to see Sakura one more time.  We haven't seen her since I showed her my past memories."
"You know that you don't have to lie to me Naruto.  Just be careful." Sasuke stated.  I nodded my head kissing Sasuke on the cheek before I teleported to the hokage tower.