Fourteen: Naruto's decision

Author's Notes: this is told either through Naruto's, Kurama's, and Sasuke's point of view. This story is a Sasu/Naru YAOI (boyxboy love) so don't read if you aren't into those kind of things. I do not own Naruto and/or its characters as they are owned by Masashi Kishimoto. I have gotten this the idea while reading several other familiar fanfiction stories in which Naruto loses his sight so, this is my version of what I think would happen. The only characters that I claim to own is the OCC villain, the demon fox, and their abilities. Please feel free to leave your comments and reviews telling me what you think as I look forward to reading them.

Warnings: there will be two males kissing within this chapter so please don't hate!

Key Guide: 'thinking', (authors notes), "regular speech", *telepathic/mental speech*, CAPS - points of view, italics-jutsu & attacks, bold-Kurama talking

Fourteen: Naruto's decision
NARUTO'S P.O.V.

As we continued on with the mission, I apologized for snapping at Gaara. I had no right to take my anger out at him.
"It's all right Naruto. It is perfectly understandable. I just had no idea that your life hasn't gotten any better since the fourth ninja war. You know if you need someone to talk to you can come and see me." Gaara replied.
"I can't pull you away from your duties as Kazekage!" I stated in shock.
"Naruto you are my friend as you need someone who truly understands what you are going through. Regardless if I am the Kazekage, I will always make time for my friends. Plus, I kind of owe it to you as you had helped me out in the past." replied Gaara. I knew precisely what he was talking about.
"Give it up Naruto. Gaara's too stuborn to drop this. If we have learned anything it is that he is determined to help others out no matter what. Not that it is a bad thing." Kankuro stated earning a smack possibly from Temari. Gaara couldn't help but to chuckle at the two of them. It warmed my heart to see Gaara not as closed off as he once was when I first meet him. All of us Jinchuriki had one thing in common, we were all viewed as monsters and demons in human form to the point where it resulted in the villagers hating and fearing our existence.
"Thanks Gaara." I replied with a genuine smile on my face.
"So...... you and Sasuke......"
"I am not certain about that. He has no idea what it means to be in love or involved romatically with a Jinchuriki."
"Well you should tell him. If he truly does love you as he says he does, then he will except everything that is entitled to being involved with a Jinchuriki romantically." Gaara stated.
*He's right Naruto. After this mission is completed, you need to talk to Sasuke and tell him everything. All of it.* Kurama stated mentally.

SASUKE'S P.O.V.

It warmed my heart to see Naruto become almost like his usual cheerful self once again around the sand siblings.
"Naruto......" Sai stated grabbing the blonde's attention. "About your eyes......" Naruto unconsciously touched his blind eyes as we all knew that someone was going to say something sooner or later. He no longer had a head plate covering his blind eyes seeing how Hitan shattered his.
"It's almost the same as my Sharningan and Rinnegan. The nine tails is giving him his eyes to see." I stated.
"Sasuke is right. The only ones whom knew were myself, Lady Tsunade, and Yamato." Kakashi-sensei added.
"I was afraid of how people would react if they saw them. I am only to use the ability during missions. Kurama and I have set up a way that I can activate them when I need to. I am sorry that I didn't tell you guys. I was kind of afraid of your reactions." Naruto stated sadly.
"You should have had more faith in your teammates Naruto. Granted, I can understand your need and desire to keep them a secret. I however don't see you as a monster. It is thanks to you that I was able to discover some of my own hidden emotions." stated Sai. Tears streaked down Naruto's face as he was speechless for words.
"Hold on Naruto before we go any further, I need to give you a head plate until we get back to the village." Kakashi-sensei stated holding out Sakura's head plate. Yohko took the object in his mouth handing it to Naruto whom tied it around his arm.
"Kakashi-sensei, what did Sakura mean by the fact that I took everything from her?" Naruto asked as I have been wondering that to.
"Why don't we set up camp and I will fill you all in." stated Kakashi-sensei.