Welp I was tagged by TheGaming Moscarado, so here goes.

Do you like anybody?

Define like. I like Dan. I like Phil. I like Selena Gomez. I like Wattpad. If you mean like, like like, then yes.
*hugs fridge*
Me: I love you, refrigerator.

Do they like you?

Did you just ask if my refrigerator likes me? People these days.....

What's your middle name?

I actually don't have a middle name, believe it or not. My parents just didn't care enough to give me two names. So Lina [insert last name) is my full name. CAUSE IM FABULOUS!!!

Single or taken?

Read the first and second questions and answers again. Do I really need to answer?

Last person you texted?

thehogwartshalfblood

Last song you listened to?

Fools, by Troye Sivan.

Battery?

71%, but I'm starting to wonder about these questions. Its my battery, for goodness sake! Why on earth would you care?!

Best friend?

swimophobia

What's your favorite sport?

Swimming! I have been swimming for 6 years, so I mean, what else would I choose?
(Note to fellow swimmers: comment your 50 Free time. I'd like to see how fast you are! Mine is 33-ish)

What's your favorite team?

#TeamSuper

If you were stuck in a closet and could only listen to one song, what would it be?

Okay, first of all, how do you get stuck in a freaking closet?! Second, you're saying I'm trapped in a closet and instead of trying to get out, I'm listening to music?! Third, so if I'm listening to music I clearly have my phone with me. You mean to say that instead of calling somebody for help, I'm just scrolling through Spotify? I'm seriously starting to question the mental stability of whoever wrote these questions?

Can you do a cover of love is an open door?

Wait, what. You know what, imma make it better.

All my life has been a series of normalness
And suddenly I subscribed to youuuuu

I've been searching my whole life to find a fandom,
And maybe its the fangirls screaming, or the weird fanfictions

But with Dan
But with Phil

I've found a Dan
I see Phil's face

And its nothing like Ive ever fangirled over before

PHAN IS AN OPEN DOOOOOOOOOR!

With Dan!
With Phil!
With Dan!
With Phil!

Phan is an OTP.

BOOM! BEST. SONG. EVER.

Do you wish you were a fairy-turtle-wizard-unicorn-penguin-seal-dolphin-pegasus.

Goals man, goals. This is my dream.

Do you wanna build a snowman?

YES BUT I LIVE IN FREAKING TEXAS SO THE LAST TIME IT SNOWED I WAS IN KINDERGARTEN! IT MELTED WITHIN THIRTY MINUTES. I HAVE ALWAYS WISHED I COULD BUILD A SNOWMAN, BUT NO, NOT IN TEXAS!

36 sharks are in the ocean. Half of them drown. How many are left?

Sharks can drown, its true, but why did 18 sharks just die randomly. I'm pretty sure that's not normal. Also, what does this have to do with me?

What genre of book do you like?

Fan fiction, duh.

Would you rather go to the past or future?

WAIT THEY INVENTED TIME TRAVEL ALREADY?! I would go to the past and make sure that I discover fandoms much earlier.

Have you ever been to Universal Studios?

Yes, and I actually got my own wand that chose me.
Here's the story:
So I'm in Olivanders wand shop, right? Olivander walks in and he picks the first young wizard to get their wand. It was me! Note that
Universal Studios has a lot of fancy machines and stuff. So basically I cast three or four spells with different wands untill I found the right one. MAI WAND CHOSE ME!
But of course, the whole thing was just trying to convince me to buy a wand at the gift shop.

Do you believe in life after love?

Idk what's that supposed to mean. Honestly, I believe in Phan.

What shall you be when you grow up?

I'm trying to decide between professional fangirl and nerd.

Do you like Wattpad?

Are you for real? Is this actually a question? No, I just spend all my time on here because I don't like it. OF COURSE I LIKE WATTPAD. IN FACT I LOVE IT! SCREW MY FRIDGE, MY NEW SEMPAI IS WATTPAD!

I will comment the people that I tag.