•SEVEN•

1 Week Later

Hayes' POV

I was sitting on the couch with Audrey, watching whatever little kid show we were watching now, but I'm pretty sure she fell asleep about an hour ago.

I heard the front door open and looked back to see Danica walking into the living room, wearing jeans and a tank top.

"Hey babe." I said "Hey guys." She walked up behind the couch.

"How was the store?" I asked "Good I guess. Those texts you sent me were sweet by the way. Thank you." She said while leaning down and giving me a kiss.

"Texts? What texts?" I never sent her any texts.

"The texts you sent me earlier today, saying how much you love me and stuff."

"Can I see them?" I asked

"Yeah, sure." She said while pulling her phone out from her pocket.

She handed her phone to me.

The contact was right and so was the phone number.

I went back to the text messages and read through them

Hey beautiful- Hayes

I love you so much❤️- Hayes

I'm so glad I met you- Hayes

I don't know what I would do without you -Hayes

You- Hayes

Are- Hayes

My- Hayes

Princess- Hayes

I love everything about you- Hayes

Your hair- Hayes

Your hazel eyes- Hayes

Your beautiful shape and figure- Hayes

Your smile- Hayes

Your laugh- Hayes

Your compliments- Hayes

The way you can make me feel better when I'm sad- Hayes

You're so beautiful, inside and out- Hayes

You know how to make me laugh- Hayes

You know exactly what to say- Hayes

Like when you said yes to marrying me- Hayes

I'm so glad I can call you mine- Hayes

Because I love you- Hayes

To the moon- Hayes

And back❤️- Hayes

I handed her phone back to her.

"These are all things that I would definitely say about you and are understatements about how much and why I love you, but it wasn't me."

"Oh, then who sent them?" "Umm..." I was very confused about this whole situation, but maybe I did send them, Audrey and I both have fevers and are a little delusional right now.

Danica's POV

I walked upstairs to our bedroom and found a bouquet of bright red roses, laying on the bed.

I walked over and picked them up. They were all very beautiful and smelled nice.

I took a shower and changed into sweat pants, walked downstairs and started to put the stuff I bought from the grocery store away.

When I was finally done I walked over to the couches, where I found Audrey and Hayes sleeping.

I turned off the TV and picked up Audrey and took her to her room.

I carried her upstairs to her room and set her down on her bed, under the covers.

Nigel was peacefully sleeping on the floor at the foot of her bed, slightly snoring.

"Mommy?" She asked in a stuffy voice "Yes, baby?" "I'm cold." She said while burying herself deeper down in the covers.

"Do you want another blanket?" I asked while moving the hair out of her face "Mhm." She nodded her head

I got up, walked to her closet and grabbed her a blanket then laid it on her so she would be warmer.

"Mommy?" She asked again "hmm?" "Why am I sick?" "Because it's winter and there are lots of germs going around right now." "But why aren't you sick?" "Well, I probably will get sick because I've been taking care of you and daddy." "Oh, well, don't worry, mommy, I'll take care of you when you're sick."

I let out a small laugh "Thank you, baby," I kissed her fore head "Now get some rest so you can get better faster."

She got under the covers completely and dozed off to sleep.

I walked downstairs and back to the living room where Hayes was, and walked around the couch to grab the remote so I could turn the TV off.

"Danica?" I heard his raspy, stuffy voice "Yeah?" I looked over at him and he was spread out all over the couch, shirtless.

"Will you come lay with me?" He asked "Sure." I sighed.

I want to lay with him, he's just sick... And sweaty.

I laid down next to him and he pulled me into his chest.

"Ugh, it's so hot and I have the worst headache." He groaned "Do you want me to get you an Advil or something?" "No," he said while holding me a little tighter "I'm too comfortable for you to get up."

"Ok, just try not to get me sick." "Wish me good luck." He chuckled

I let out a sigh "You annoy the hell out of me sometimes."

"You love me."

I playfully rolled my eyes then closed them

"So, your birthday is next month, what do you want?" He asked

"I don't know." I shrugged

"A shopping day?" He asked "I have enough clothes already"

"A vacation?" "I've gone on a lot."

"A car?" "A car? What?" I opened my eyes and looked back at him

"I don't know, you like Audis and BMW's, I thought you'd want to trade the Jeep in for a car like that."

"The Jeep? No. That's my baby." I laid my head back down and closed my eyes again.

"Then what do you want?"

"A date."

"A date?"

"Yeah. Take me on a date."

"Ok. Where do you want to go?"

"Surprise me."

"I have the perfect place." He took a deep breath in then let it out.

"Hayes, if you get me sick, I'm literally going to kill you."

"I can't hear you, I'm sleeping." He said

Since I was obviously going to be there for a while, I got myself comfortable and fell asleep.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I actually updated a little earlier for once 😀😄

Idek how I feel about this book... Some parts are like "MY FUCKING OTP" then some are cringe worthy. How do you feel? I really wanna know.