•TWENTY-ONE•

I changed into light washed blue jeans, a white T-Shirt, white Huaraches, and put my hair in a pony tail.

I skipped downstairs to see my dad and Audrey both peacefully sleeping on the couch with the TV still on.

I grabbed Collin's car keys from the table and headed out to the place where Dylan wanted to meet.

-

I arrived at a huge building in the middle of the city and Dylan was standing in front with a small bouquet of flowers.

Somethings definitely up.

I parked and walked up to him, a little confused.

"Hey, Dylan." I said, hesitantly "Hey, how's it goin'?" he asked "I'm good. What are these for?" "They're complimentary." He chuckled while handing them to me "Thank you." I slightly laughed.

"You wanna head up?" He asked "Yeah, of corse." I said while following close behind him. He put his arm around my waist, leading me to wherever we were going, and I'm not gonna lie, I did feel a little uncomfortable.

He brought me upstairs to a small balcony outside with a really nice setup.

"Dylan–" "I know, it's really over the top, but I had to tell my job that I was here for a date because they wouldn't let me use this for anything else." He explained "Oh." I slightly laughed "So, yeah, the roses and candles would throw me off, too. But the view is beautiful, and I heard you haven't been here in a long time, so I just wanted to welcome you back." He said "Awe, that's so sweet." "Thanks."

We both sat down and talked a while while eating our food. I actually really enjoyed myself. It's been a while since I've been home or have had a casual conversation with anyone in a while.

I got up to look at the view and, as I remembered, it was stunning. This is home.

I felt a pair of hands on my hips, but ignored it because I was so into the view.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I heard him say softly "Yeah, it really is." "Just like," I felt a pair of lips on my neck "You." He said and continued to kiss down my neck.

He flipped me around and passionately kissed down my neck and collarbone. He started to unbutton my jeans and I realized what was going on and my current life situation.

"Wait, I told you I'm already in a relationship." I stopped him "Yeah, but he doesn't have to know." He moved a piece of hair out of my face "Yeah, cause it's not happening." I slapped his hand away.

"I mean, it could." He looped his fingers in the waistband of my jeans "Yeah, it's possible, but I won't let it happen." I started pushing him away, but he only pulled me closer.

"Where's your little husband, huh?" He mocked me "What's he gonna do? Get a divorce? Then you can come running to me. I know you like me and you want this." He has a stupid smirk plastered across his face.

"I grew out of that childish crush a long time ago, I'm not interested." I tried pushing him away again, but he just wrapped his arm around my waist and used my other hand to caress my cheek.

"It's obvious that you still like me. He's not here, just admit it, that's the only way I'm gonna let you go... Unless you show me." He stared at my lips "No." I pried his hands off of me, and was close to getting away from his grasp, but he just pulled me back by my forearm and wrapped his arm around my waist then pulled my back into his chest. 

"The more you deny it, the more I want you, and I always get what I want." He kissed the top of my head then let me go.

As soon as I got out of his grasp, I jogged off of the balcony and rushed out of the building.

〰〰〰

Lol just made this chapter right after the last one, and it's really late so bare with me.