Private and Confidential

The spoon and forks are dancing on the plate gracefully, trapping the strings of carbonara in between the spaces. I lift them halfway up only to fall on the plate again. I don't mind about it. There's something more attractive for my eyes to see right now.

There's a male angle sitting six tables away from my seat. The sight of him penetrates through the starving crowd. He sits perfectly on the bench. The way he eats, the way he holds the spoon, the way he chew the food, all the little things, he makes it looks just perfect.

"You're making a mess, Yuki. Stop playing with your food. Since when you become so childish?" Lily speaks from the end of the table. That is not supposed to come from her, looking at her stacks of plates.

"What's so interesting there?" Alicia turns to the direction of my sight but I stop her.

"There was a cat on the tree but now it's gone." I lie.

"Are you done yet? I'm getting sleepy just by waiting for you guys." Zea speaks from behind the tablet.

"I'm done. Lily, hurry up. Let's move, fast!" I grab the girl forcefully. I must not let senpai disappear from my sight. He's already leaving his seat.

"Hey, I'm not done yet!" Lily pulls her arms and hits the table full of plates unintentionally that all the things fall to the floor with a loud sound. Luckily they are made of plastic so no one breaks. I cannot imagine myself washing the dishes in the kitchen.

As I'm playing the image of me in an apron in my head, the other girls are busy collecting the plates as their mouth mumbling something about 'people are looking' and 'I'm so ashamed' and everything in line with that.

"Do you mind helping us, Yuki?"

"Don't just stand there. You're the one who's responsible for this."

"Great. Put the blame on me as if it's my fault." I try to play the victim this time.

"It is your fault!" All three of them shouted simultaneously.

"Fine. Jeez. No need to scream, women."

At the same time, senpai walks pass me. I look at him. He looks at me back. Then he smiles before we parted.

Asdgfkskfsfhjsbvnkjdbs!!

Senpai smiles at me!!! Ah my kokoro..

"So, what are you rushing about?" Alicia asks as we finish clearing the mess and started to walk.

"Ya, what is so important that you make us do this stupid thing?"

"Um, don't mind about me. There's nothing to do anymore." I say with the biggest smile on my face.

"But you stopped me from eating just now."

"It's done already." I skip my way ahead from the others. No word can describe the happiness I'm feeling right now. I can see flowers anywhere and everywhere

"But-" Lily watches me as she holds her tears. I can't decide whether she's angry or sad by now. "I'm so gonna kill you, Yuki!" She shouts. It's clear that she's angry. She's running after me now. I better run fast.

The other girls watch us as they both sigh.

~~~~~

In the hostel room.

"Is there something good happening to you?" Zea says as she stares into my face.

"No. There's no such thing."

"You've been smiling like that since morning. It's creeping me out. In a good way."

"Pft.. Nothing. I'm just feeling happy. I don't think it's wrong." 

"I know why she's so over the moon. She saw her crush." Lily who has just wakes up from bed interjects our conversation. I wonder if she's eavesdropping or sleeping all this time. Her guess is so wild that it is near to accurate.

"What are you talking about? I don't have any crush."

"Hahaha.. You don't need to hide it anymore, Yuki darling. I know every single bit of you." She smiles cunningly as she drives her eyes to my bed.

No! Not there!

"Tadda!! Miyuki's diary!!" She reaches her hands under my pillow and pulls out my most private and confidential best kept secret of all time diary.

"Aaaaa!!! Give that back to me!!"

"You're so naive. Who do you think you're hiding this from? Even a little kid can find this." She smirks nefariously as she sways the book left and right over my head.

"Please give it back to me." I bow to her with tears in my eyes.

"Hohoho. That's what you get when you mess with me."

"I'm sorry. I'll not stop you from eating ever again."

"Good girl. Take it back." She grinning like a jack-o-lantern in a flood as she throw the diary onto my bed.

"My secret.." I hug the diary like it's dead.

"So who is the lucky guy?" Zea asked.

"Aki-"

"Aaaa!!! Shut up Lily!!"

"Akira-senpai. The facilitator during orientation."

Beach.

"Forget it, Yuki. He's taken." Zea answers halfheartedly.

"I pity you, Yuki."

"Shut up, woman. I don't like him or anything."

"But the dairy says.."

"I hate you, Lily!"

~~~~~~~

Hello handsome and gorgeous!! 

Sorry for the late update. I'm super busy lately. Final in two weeks but the lecturers were like compiling all the assignment, reports and stuffs for us to finish just before the exam. In fact, I still have 2 lab reports, 2 reflective writings, 2 visit reports, assignment, presentation, project and basketball need to be done.  And haven't touch some of them yet. This week is so exhausting I wish I can just write my story and sleep. But you know.. I must face it sooner or later. So yeah. Say hello to uni life.

The good new is I installed wattpad in my phone. So now I can write while waiting for the bus or lecturer or anything than wasting my time.

Until then, please bear with me. 

~yunofurumiya :)