*One Year Anniversary*

Ohaiyoo!!

Well... I swear I'm the slowest author when it comes to updating new chapters.

I'm so sorry minna... >.<

It's my ONE YEAR anniversary in Wattpad!! No matter how busy I am right now, I shouldn't just let it passed like that right?

So.. In this one year, I've experienced and learnt a lot of new things, meet new people, expanding my world and have so much fun in writing. I published 4 books until today and I'm not that proud with my writing. But still, the whole experience in writing them is something that I will cherish for my whole life.

It all started when a friend, which is also my roommate showed me her story on one fateful night. I was so delighted to found such site where one can write his/her own story so that people can read it. When I was in high school, I love to write poems and quote to fill my free time and to express myself. I thought that it would be nice if I can show it to someone without getting embarrassed or judged from it. I searched and searched but I didn't found any way to do that, not until that night. Maybe one day I'll make a book to showcase the poems. Maybe.

The other thing that attracted my interest is that the author can communicate with the readers through their books. And we are not confined to any rules or guidelines on what and how we may write. It's so convenient and universal. Here is the place where I first talked to people from other countries. And I get to about other's lifestyle and culture through their books. I never knew such world exist before that. For the first time, I felt like I was a part of the world. Both the real world and the this world where not many people know about.

On Wattpad, I became someone who I wished I was. I can create a world where I can control the whole thing. I became the main character, a heroine, a princess, a warrior the president of student council, talented basketball player, a doctor-to-be, a bullied girl, a good daughter and sister, a good cook, a cheerful and lively person, an icy cool person and many other things that I could not become in the real life. And most importantly, I get to be Midorima's girlfriend!!! *fangurllling*  ^////^   I also got to put all the feelings that was bottled up all this time into words and let it go.  

If I was asked what is the best part of being a writer, it is absolutely when someone voted or commented on my book. Watching the read counts increases day by day, getting notis when someone added my book to his/her library, and watching the countries in the map turning blue one by one is something that really brings happiness to my days. Those little things give me some kind of satisfaction and it made me feel that I achieved something in my life. The funny thing is when I read my earlier books, I felt so stupid and ashamed like what the hell was I thinking when I wrote this? Lol I think other authors feel the same way too.

I hope more and more happy things will come in the future. And hopefully I can write better and update faster. So hope you guys stay tuned and enjoy my stories!

P/s: Feel free to check on my other books - Euphria, You're My Secret and Green [KNB Fanfic] and give me some feedback on them.

~yunofurumiya