D-Day (Part 2)

Lily: 'I'm off with my friends from school. I'll be back soon. Make sure to use the time fully with your                  senpai. :))'

That Lily woman!

As if I can! How dare she leave me alone in this unknown place? Wait until you get back here!

So what should I do now? Let's just wait for her to return. Sigh.

The game continued as I sit there alone. Soon, it's our college turn to play. Akira-senpai is going to play next! I'm so glad I came here.

"Miyuki!" Akira-senpai waved at me as he entered the court. 

I could feel heat emitting from my face. It is so embarrassing.

"Yuki." Another voice appeared from behind. It's a girl this time. "Come with us. It's an emergency."

Apparently they are two girls from the basketball team, which I'm not really close to.

"Quick." They dragged me along toward a nearby building without giving me a chance to say anything. They stopped as we arrived at a deserted corridor. 

"So, what's the emergency?"

"The emergency is you flirting with my boyfriend." Jenny-senpai appeared from nowhere and lurking over me like a queen bee. 

It's her again. I thought it was over. I'm so done with this.

"I can't recall that."

"Huh. Who are you trying to lie? I saw it with my own eyes just now. Do you still want to deny it?" She rambled in front of my face. 

"I'm sorry, who's your boyfriend again?"

"Don't play dumb with me you b*tch!!" She pushed me to the wall hard that my glasses fell off. "I told you to stay away from Akira. Is it so hard for you to understand? He's mine!"

"You look so pathetic. If he's really yours then you don't have to be so worried like this, don't you think? Maybe you should put him on a leash or something." 

"You've gotten ruder these days, don't you Miyuki? Let me teach you some manners."

With blurry vision, I could see her hand in the air in a very threatening way. I closed my eyes and get ready for the impact.

"Let go of my hand!" The woman screamed.

I never knew that I possess some kind of super power, until today.

"What is this? A player acting violently outside a game? Maybe I should report you to the committee." A male voice can be heard. So it wasn't my power after all. That was quite disappointing. 

"Damn it." 

The girls scrambled away from the crime scene, leaving me with this stranger and I cannot see him clearly. Honestly I felt in more danger than before. What if this man is a bad guy?

I kept my silence as I wait for the next thing to happen. Slowly, he approached me. I'm experiencing tachycardia but I still keeping my cool. He took my hands gently and surprisingly, he put the glasses on my hand and left without a word.

And I haven't thank him yet.

~~~~~

"Yuki! Where have you been?" Lily asked me as soon as I reached her. It looks like I've been away for quite a while. The game was already over and I missed the chance to watch Akira-senpai. 

"Well, where have you been?"

"You see, I met my ex-classmate from school and she's so different now and we talk abo-"

"Okay-okay fine whatever. So did they win?"

"Of course. It's your senpai  we're talking about. They'll be playing in the final tomorrow. The girls will be playing after this."

"Let's go home."

"Don't you want to watch your ex-teammates lose?"

"Let's just go home."