Me + Jock = WTF?!?! Chapter 1

I've re-edited the chapter, and I gotta say, DAMN my writing skills used to suck! Anyhow, hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment! :)

Me + Jock = WTF?!?! (1) Highschool.

As I was walking to Forrest High School with my iPod playing in my ears listening to All Around Me - Flyleaf, I felt the usual - the popular girls will show off their sluttish, see through clothes, start bitchy rumors and will flirt with guys. The jocks will be talking about the new hair product and some easy-to-get chicks that they fucked last night. The wannabe nerds will be discussing yesterdays homework and the whole hallway will be whispering about me as soon as I walk into the doors...

I'm a loner that dresses in black I guess you can call me a Goth or Emo, but I don't give a shit to what other people think of me, I'm myself and I like it that way. If you have something against that, well then, you can go and screw yourself in the dark for all I care.

Ah, highschool, what would a teenage girl like me would do without you? I though as I stopped by the stairs to the school.

"Live like a optimistic freak I suppose" I answered my own question as I turned off my IPod.

I opened the huge glass doors and walked in the hallway. I saw that everybody was whispering and eyeing me like they did every other day of the week.

God!!!! Don't you have anything better to do?!?!?! I thought as I walked to my locker.

I was tapped on my shoulder.

I turned.

Oh great.

Surprise, surprise, if it isn't Mikayla, the school's cheerleader and the most sluttish girl you ever meet.

"Hi Loner" she said with a fake smile.

Obviously she didn't know my name I mentally snorted. Not that I care anyway.

"What do you want" I asked crossing my arms across my chest. For a girl with her reputation, she must have a lot of guts to be able to talk to me.

"Well I just wanted to remind you that you're a loner" she said making the "look" the look that means "you're so retarded."

I rolled my eyes at her retarted comment, can a red-head get any more dumber? She's not even blonde! (A/N: Sorry if this offends you)

Since she didn't have anything else to say, and I was fully aware that I didn't either, I turned around and opened my locker. I put some books and closed it. I thought she left, but she was still standing there with her two slutty girlfriends. They were giggling like idiots from a planet called: Plastic Zombies.

"What the hell do you want from me?" I asked her getting more annoyed.

"Nothing" she said and smirked as she walked away.

I touched my back just by feeling that I felt like she put something to it. I felt something paper-like crunch behind my back.

She did.

I tore it off and looked at it.

"BEWARE I'M AN EMO CUTTER" was written on it.

Bitch! She's not done with me yet!

I walked up to her she was flirting with a guy.

She's so stupid not to even notice me.

And stuck the paper under her short skirt.

Ha! In your face you oatmeal-toast-of-a-brain! I thought as I walked to my homeroom smiling with pleasure.

Ah, finally a normal morning, just like usual. I thought almost smiling.

Then I felt like someone is looking at me.

I turned.