Me + Jock = WTF?!?! Chapter 11

Hey guys!!! So as I've said I'll make this chapter from Danni's P.O.V. :)

Don't hate please!!

Shout out to ashes9 for being a great friend/sis on here! :D

also to all my fans for supporting me!

don't forget my readers!

oh and don't be shy to write me, it's not like i get a thousand of pms everyday! I'll answer them! :D

thank you to everyone who supported this story!

I actually never expected it to get THIS far with THIS much reads and THIS much fans! :D

P.S. Don't you think I've made a lot more progress in writing, like do you think I write better now then I did before? Comment!~ :D

okay enjoy the chapter! ;)

Me + Jock = WTF?!?! (11)

Danni's P.O.V.

(This is when Jenny is waiting for her in the supplies closet)

As I paced as fast as I could to Jenny's house to get her some new pants.

I felt so sorry for her.

Poor Jenny, I mean she finally finds a guy after... wait how long has it been?

It's been like about 2 years after Rick... Oh wait she told me never to tell another soul about that.

Nevermind.

Those bitches will pay, I mean when they mess with Jenny they mess with me! I thought as I realized that I passed her house.

I sighed and turned back to walk to her house.

I walked up to the door and took out the key.

I know what your thinking

We're bestfriends and she gave me her key in case of an emergency like this one.

I gave her my keys too so it's fair.

No need to explain more.

I headed up the stairs and opened the door.

I went to her closet and opened to see whats inside.

She didn't change.

She has always been a neat person, all the pants and jeans were right infront of me now all I had to do is take a pair.

I grabbed some black and baggy pants that looked like they could go with her outfit.

I closed the doors and walked out of her room, closing the door gently behind me.

I folded the pants and stuffed them in my bag.

I practically ran down the stairs and went outside, closing the door and locking it.

I checked my watch. SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! She's gonna kill me!!!!!

I ran on the way to the school as fast as I could not even trying to stop and look around.

On the way, I hit something hard.

I fell on the ground and touched my forhead.

Oww. It hurts.

"Sorry, can I help you up?" I heard a british accent ring in my ears like a melody that I couldn't let go.

My vision became clear as I noticed a tanned hand infront of me. Clearly males.

I took the hand and it pulled me up.

I froze. Infront of me stood the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. He was clearly a hottie.

His hair was was chesnut brown and obviously naturally curly. His eyes were clear sea blue with a hint of green in them. His lips were thin yet still kissable.

I realized I was drooling over a hottie that will never go out with a girl like me.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I said shyly as he smiled.

"It's okay" he said as his british accent sung like a melody in my ears in delight.

"I'm Jonah Kin" He said as he noticed that he still didn't let go of my hand.

"I'm Danni Lofato" I said as I clearly understood that my cheeks were even more redder then they were before.

I took my hand back.

"I'm really sorry, but I need to go" I said as I saw that his cute eyes became sad

I started to walk away when I felt someone gently take my wrist.

I turned.

"It's okay, love" Jonah said as he brought my hand to his lips and kissed it

I swear my face became red as a tomato as I felt my body and blood temperature rise higher than the clouds.

And did he just call me "love"?

I smiled.

"You know you didn't need to do that" I said as he let me release my hand from him.

"I wanted to" he said as he showed me his dazzling smile.

I waved bye, turned and ran to the school.

I walked in as suspected it was lunch.

Thank god I'm not late!

I walked to the supplies closet and opened it.

I looked in. It was dark.

"Jen?" I asked.

"I'm down here Danni" I heard Jenny responce

I bented down and gave her the pants.

"Thanks, took you long enough" she said with a smile and clearly with sarcasm.

I smiled shyly and walked out of the closet.

I heard the bell.

Shit!!! I'm late for class.

I ran to my class. Thank god I made there in time!

I took my seat as the teacher walked in and started the lesson.

Wait, Jenny is late.

I'm so sorry Jenny.

I should have ran faster.

Oh and I wonder why Jonah called me "love" I mean I'm not the kind of girl for him.

Am I?

~~~~~~

Purplemiley0: How was it? Tell me!!! D:< lol xD So the next chapter will be in Jenny's P.O.V. the day after she had the "dinner date" with Freddie at 2 am xD Oh did you guys like Jonah? He's quite a charmer right? lol I bet you guys will wait till you die for the next chapter! lol It will be out after the new year though this is the last chapter of this year!!!!! :O Oh yeah and happy late christmas and happy early new year! x_x