Me + Jock = WTF?!?! Chapter 9

Hey the wait is over!!!!! :D

Sorry it took soooo long!~ :D Enjoy

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!!!! ^.~

Shout out to all my supporters, fans and never forget, readers!!! You know who you are!!!!! :D

Peace I'm out! ~

Recap:

And I so wish that I didn't do that air plane thing! Damn Miss Evil Cheerleader, damn Fredward, stupid me!

I finally stopped. I was next to the big iron fence. The park.

Me + Jock = WTF?!?! (9)

It took whole 15 minutes for me to finally decide to walk in.

Not forgeting to sigh before taking my first step.

I walked up to my favourite bench under the big tree...

The leaves were all on the ground. I forgot that it's almost winter.

I sighed as I sat on the bench. The chilly wind made me shiver making me wish that I had my coat with me.

I had to think of something. I mean I can't just let the whole school believe that stupid I-kissed-Fredward crap.

Ofcourse non of it would matter if I get sick from sitting out here for too long.

I stood up and slowly walked home. It was dark outside, but I didn't care, I mean if any rapist comes around I would slice him in half cause I'm so not in the mood to be raped right now.

I made it home and before opening the door I was attacked by my mom's voice yelling at me for getting detention and crap like that.

She kept going on and on about my grades and stuff like that.

I ignored her and walked up to my room.

"YOU'RE GROUNDED!!!!!!" I heard her yell from the floor below. As if I care. I'm so not in the mood of being yelled at.

I tossed my bag on the floor next to my desk and fell on my bed. I took out my ipod and put on Numb - Linkin Park.

~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes. I guess I fell asleep. My stomach grumbled. Oh great, now I'm hungry.

I stood up turning off my ipod and went to my desk.

I put my ipod on the desk and sighed.

Suddenly I heard something. Like a little clicking sound.

I looked around.

I saw some pebles bouncing on my window. What the hell? I took out my phone out of my bag and looked at the time.

12:52 pm.

Who would be up at this hour?!

I walked to my window and opened it. I looked down.

I saw Fredward standing on my lawn.

With the moonlight falling on him he looked like an angel without the wings. Like he had given them up to come to see me.

WHAT THE HELL?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!!!!! Okay. I'm sick. I can't be into him. Can I?

"Hey" He said smiling

Lord that smile made my knees feel weak. The lips were so kissable that made me wish that I had kissed him.

Okay enough with the desperate fantasies!!!! I yelled in my mind.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him in a cold voice.