Me + Jock = WTF?!?! Chapter 13 1/2

Hey guys!!!!! :D

I think that this part 1 really sucks! D:

So sorry for the long wait!! D:

Something tells me there will be lots of comments after some of you read this!

Don't get any ideas before reading, kay? cause you might think one thing, but it'll be very different than what you thought.

Shutting up~

Me + Jock =WTF?!?! (13) 1/2

I followed the twins to their room, I walked in and saw them take something off their table.

They walked back to me and handed me an envelope.

I looked at them with a weird look.

"Open it you stupid sister, or you don't know how to open an envelope" they said to me.

Stupid brats. Grrrr!!

"Hey! I know how to open it, shut up, I'm nervous here!" i yelled at them

I took a deep breath and tore it up.

O

M

G

!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran to my hell hole soon to be old hell hole with the toren envelope in my pocket.

Those brats charged 25 bucks for this shit, but this shit is good proof.

I barged into the hallway to see everyone looking at me like I was crazy.

Go to hell you stupid losers.

I ran/walked to Freddie's locker.

Hmmm... he's not there, weird...

I ran to his first class, yeah we have that first class together.

I opened the door to see him talking to Mikayla.

I looked around, there was no one around in class.

Oh great, I'm at the right time at the right place! sarcasm.

They didn't seem to notice me so I hid under a desk.

Yeah, not cool, especially to the gum under it that better not get stuck in my hair.

"Look, I know that you've been cheating on me for a long time..." I heard Freddie say

Oooooh, they were just beginning, i should have brought popcorn.

Sigh.

Focus!

"Freddie-bear I'm soooo sorry, I'll never do it ever again" I heard a desperate, female whiny voice screach through my ears.

Ouch. My ears are bleeding thanks to her.

"No, I now realize that I was a fool to actually love someone like you, we're over" he said with hurt in every word.

Go Freddie! Show that bitch what you got! I mean that in an not horny way.

"Whatever, I can get any guy I want, and I WILL get you back, just you watch" she said with venom in her voice as I heard her highheels click clack on the floor.

She opened the door and walked out.

Bitch.

I got out from the table and walked behind to Freddie.

I wrapped my arms around him and he jumped a little.

"Jenny?" he finally said

"Who else would comfort you except you mother when you break up with a bitch?" I said to him cooly.

"Well from what I know you're the last person to do it" he said with a chuckle.

"Then you don't know me" I said to him

"You know I didn't mean it" he said becoming nervous

"I know" I said smiling

This moment was kinda good, I think... you can't really explain it in words, but it feels like time has stopped.

He turned to me.

Oh god he smelled soooooo good!!!!!

No wait focus Jenny!!!! You're here for another reason

And then....

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relax nothing exploded. It's a different kind of bam, no and not a door banging kind either.

It's a kiss bam.

I don't know how it began cause for a second he was looking at me the next, well yeah we were lip locking, and it didn't help that he tasted sooo good that I couldn't stop.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he did the same around my waist.

I'm a girl, can you blame me, but it looks like he's been eager to do this for a while, oh well, I must be imagining.

I finally got the strength to stop and I looked down.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" I cut him off

"It's okay" I said to him smiling as I pulled out the toren envelope.

He looked at me puzzled.

I only smiled at him and said:

"The proof that I didn't kiss you that night, but I don't need it anymore" I said as I dropped the envelope as the disk fell out it contained the footage of:

Freddie sitting on the counter and me applying the medicine, to the door, with no lip locking.

But that didn't matter anymore, cause we did kiss, and he did dump Mikayla.

He reached and picked it up and had a smile on his face

"Why? We can just prove that she lied and that's it" he looked at me

"Fine" I said rolling my eyes.

I still don't know how I'm gonna tell him that I'm moving.

End of part 1

~~~~

Purplemiley0: 

Yeah I splitted it into 2 parts cause i know how much you guys love the story! i think o.o 

And I can't write all of it now so I splitted it :) 

And I bet you guys were just sooo happy that they finally kissed right? lol next part won't be out for a while again sorry! but thanks for sticking with me! :) It really means a lot!