Me + Jock = WTF?!?! Chapter 12

Hey so sorry it took so long to write this!!!!! >.< It's just I've become obsessed in writing my new story "The Devil That I Met On The Internet" check it out if you haven't yet! :)

Well here it is!!! :D

Next chapter won't be out for a while so be prepared!!!! >_<

Okay enjoy!!! comment, vote, become a fan! u kno wat 2 do!!!!! xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me + Jock = WTF?!?! (12)

Jenny's P.O.V.

Ugh... My head is gonna crack into two pieces cause I only got like 4 hours of stupid sleep.

All thanks to Fredward that woke me up in the middle of the night. Although I kinda liked it...

I slapped myself. Shut up. Not falling for another jock-goody-two-shoes.

I stood up from my bed and went to my bathroom.

I took a cold shower hoping it would wake me up.

Mission failed.

All it did was give me goosebumps and freeze my freaking butt!

Becoming even more pissed off this morning I wrapped a black, long towel around me and went to my closet.

I put on the underwear, a green and black t shirt, some dark baggy pants, green and black checkered converse and a gray jacket.

I walked back to my bathroom to do my make up stuff.

I put on mascara, some green hair extentions, a pair of gothic gloves, yeah I like to mix sometimes, live with it. And to finish it off I put on skull earrings.

I don't know why, but I feel like I overdid it...

Oh wells. Screw that.

I took my bookbag and went downstairs.

I found my mom sitting in the living room on her chair. The chair she sits on when she's either mad, deepressed or sad.

"What's up mom?" I asked her as she looked up and saw me.

"Did the twin brats do anything to upset you?" I asked her coming over to her and sitting on a chair across from her.

"No Jennifer" she said

Uh oh. Whenever she uses my full name it means trouble. Big trouble.

She noticed the scared look in my eyes and said:

"I don't know how your gonna react to the event I'm about to tell you" she said looking down again.

"What's going on?" I asked her clearly looking worried and at the same time interested.

She only put her head in her hands and took a deep breath.

"Well?" i said clearly annoyed with this situation.

"Well our life is gonna turn into living hell" she started "First of, I lost my job yesterday, that's why I got all mad at you and yelled, I'm sorry about that, I found a new job, but it doesn't pay enough for us to live in this house so we have to move to a smaller house." she said

"I'm fine as long I'm still gonna go to the same school and not gonna have to share my room with those brats" i said looking emotionless, though inside I was crashing down cause I felt like I already knew the answers to my wantings.

"I'm sorry honey, but your gonna have to transfer back to MilerVale High" she said shutting her eyes, clearly knowing that I'm gonna explode right now.

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I yelled at the whole house, as I heard my brothers running down the stairs in their pajamas.

They looked at me like I was mad and said:

"Hey freaky sis, can you keep it down?" they said as one of them rubbed his eyes as the other one ruffled his hair.

"OH WILL YOU 2 MAN UP ALREADY?!?! THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!!" I yelled at them with my face clearly red cause it was burning.

They looked puzzled. I turned to my mom she looked at me shocked.

"You didn't tell them yet did you?" I said to her calming down.

"No, I wanted to tell you all when you woke up, but Jennifer woke up earlier than you guys did so I thought I'd tell her first, but I guess I was wrong." she said looking down.

"Tell us what?" the twins ran up to us and looked at my mom with curious eyes.

"We're moving" she said as she stood up.

"What? why?" the twins asked

"I lost my job, but got a new one that doesn't pay as good as my last one did, so I don't have enough to pay the bills every month." she said trying not to cry.

"Well, are we gonna go to other schools?" they asked

"Yeah" I said to them, they looked at me "I'm transferring back to MilerVale High" I said gritting my teeth.

They gasped and looked at my mom which nodded.

"Well I guess I'll go pack now and call Danni about this later." I said emotionless as I stood up

"What about that boy that you went out with last night?" my mom asked me

My eyes widened.

"Who told you?" I asked her, though I actually knew the answer.

I looked at my twin brothers. They looked like they were about to shit their pants any second.

"You little shit talkers" I said as I started walking to them with my hands made into fists.

"Jennifer! Don't use such language young lady, I may have said sorry for yelling at you, but not for grounding you." my mom said.

"Besides," one of my twin little brothers said "We know how to prove that you didn't kiss "Fredward" that night." they said with grins on their faces.

Oh god I know where this is going.

I made an annoyed face and said:

"I won't pay a cent until you show me the proof" I said to them.

Their grins grew into smirks as they led me to their room.

~~~~~~~~~~

Purplemiley0: Twisted and unexpected right?!?!??!!?! lol I thought this would be even more dramatic to end it here. There are a lot of questions probably going through your heads right? What MilerValte High has done to Jenny? What proof do the twins have? Will Jenny and Freddie be together? LOL all of those questions will be answered in the next one, but you guys will have to be pantient. Okay?

Comment, Vote, Become a fan.

Peace!

I'm out.