Me + Jock = WTF?!?! Chapter 7

OMG!!!! 4,000+ reads and 50+ fans!??!!?!? YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!! ;D So sorry for the wait! >_<

Enjoy the chapter! :)

Oh yeah, drama and mystories! ;D Sorry if it sucks >.<

Comment plz! :D Need some feedback! ;)

Me + Jock = WTF?!?! (7)

Okay, THAT was the worst class I ever been at!

First of, Miss Stupid Cheerleader stuck out her foot, guess why.

Being my cool self and stupid self I tripped followed by the laughter of the whole class.

Secondly, the whole class SHE kept glaring and whispering something to her slutty girlfriends, then giggling.

Something ain't right I thought.

I was right when I stood up after class my pants were stuck to the chair.

BITCHES!!!!! They glued my chair.

Oh that's it they will get it. I thought, but I couldn't even get up from my seat.

Finally when I stood up I heard a ripping noise. Oh no it didn't. I thought.

Yep you guessed it.

My pants ripped. Right where my panties were.

And they were open as hell!

My face turned red.

And that's not all.

Now I'm hiding in the supplies closet waiting for Danni to get bring me new pants.

Today is the worst day of my life. What more could go wrong?! Nevermind!!!! If I say that it will.

I kept repeating in my head. Sitting here in the dark is pretty creepy. Where the hell is Danni?!

Suddenly, I heard the door open. Oh sh*t! I'm dead.

"Jen?" a familiar voice... Danni!! Finally!

"I'm down here Danni" I said with a smile

Danni bended down and handed me new pants.

"Thanks, took you long enough" I said with a smile and sarcasm as she put on a shy face and went out of the supplies closet for me to change.

When I was done I finally walked out. Danni was no where in sight. Great. The next class must have began.

I'm so gonna get detention.

~~~~~~~~~~

Walking in the hallway. After my 2 hour detention.

(Purplemiley0: Sorry! I never been in detention and I don't know how long it goes on! >.<)

No one was in the hallway. Apparently, I'm the ONLY one who got detention. Great. Yay for me.(Sarcasm)

I walked by the lockers and was now passing the supplies closet when the door unexpectedly opened and someone grabbed and pulled me into the closet.

You can tell how I felt. I was scared. I mean what person would grab and pull you in a closet!??!?!!?

"Who the hell are you to gr-" I started but the person put its hand on my mouth.

"What the hell?!" I yelled in the hand.

The person turned on the light. OMG!!!!! It's...

~~~~~~~~

Purplemiley0: Hay! :P How was it? Comment plz and tell me your opinion. Oh and the next chapter will take a while cause Jen has to prepare for all of those drama and surprises that just might get her life more f*cked up as she would say ;)