Chapter 13 : Me or her, secrets revealed

Their vacation was almost over. All they had left was Saturday and Sunday and then back to school. Nate had left for a business trip and wouldn't be back until Wenseday. The girls decided it would be nice to cook dinner and invite Reese and Liam over. Everything was set now the only thing missing was Reese and Liam. Ten minutes later they arrived with a bottle of Champaign. Liam handed the bottle to Nikki and him and Reese followed her to the kitchen. Reese walked over and planted a kiss on Mary's cheek.
"What's for dinner?" Reese asked.

"We're having tacos." Nikki said very excitedly. She had been craving tacos for the past two days. Everyone sat down except for Mary that began severing. As Mary served everyone exchanged small talk about how their day was going. Sitting down Mary finally decided to speak.

"Nikki don't you have something you wanna tell us." Mary said putting Nikki on the spot. Liam shot his head up and looked at Nikki with a questioning glare. While Nikki shot Mary a death glare. In that minute no one dared to say a word. Nikki was trying to hold off telling Liam as long as she could but apparently Mary had another idea of how the night was to play out.

"So what is it you want to tell me Nikki?" Liam asked looking at Nikki. Nikki took a deep breath. Well it's now or never, Nikki thought to herself as she took one final breath.

"Um ok, well the thing is Liam" Nikki spoke calmly and slowly. She couldn't find the right way to place the words. "Liam the thing is I'm pregnant." Nikki found herself blurting out, she couldn't think of an easier way to tell him than just saying it. Liam stood up quickly the rage in his eyes was noticeable from a mile away.

"You're pregnant?" He asked, just to make sure he herd right. Nikki felt the nervous and fear start to build within her. Nikki could see that the news wasn't taken well.

"You cheated on me." Liam implied instead of asking.

"No I was pregnant before we were ever a thing." Nikki said realizing there was no point in lying. she had already told him the truth might as well say it all. If Liam couldn't handle her being pregnant maybe they shouldn't be together. Liam got violently closer to Nikki causing Mary to quickly place herself in front of Nikki as a shield.

"Watch yourself buddy." she warned. "If you're that mad you better take a breath and come back another day when you are ready to talk about Nikki situation like an adult." Liam tried to move Mary away but Mary held her ground and refused to move away from Nikki.

I don't want to hurt her idiot she is carrying my child, Liam thought to himself as he tried once more to move Mary away from Nikki. Liam gave up and walked towards the door. He left with out saying a word. Nikki wanted to walk after him but Reese and Mary held her back.

"He needs time Nikki it's a lot to take in for one day." Reese said hoping Nikki would come down. But all that was in Reese's mind was finding out what her brother was up to. Why would he not reveal to Nikki who he really was. "I'm going to talk to him. I'll call you tonight babe." Reese excused herself as she exited the house. Leaving a sad Nikki and lost Mary. Reese quickened her step as she tried to catch up to her brother.

"What do you want Reese?!" Liam spat at his sister. Reese speeded up and stopped Liam right away. "Reese move out of my way or I swear by hell I will kill you." Liam threaten his sister. Reese chuckled at his threat.

"Liam did you forget that I don't fear you?. Did you forget that I have more power than you?." Liam refuse to say a word, all he did was keep his glare on his sister. "Or have you forgotten that we share a father so I too can asend into and out of hell like I please." Liam knew all to well that every word that came out of Reese's mouth was true. He listened to every word with envy knowing he wasn't allowed to go into her kingdom but she, she could enter and exit his kingdom as she please. Liam shoved Reese out of the way and walked to his car, getting in and driving off not interested that he left her behind. Reese groaned in annoyance. She never really understood why her brother left knowing she could simply teleport to his location as she pleased. Reese glanced around and saw that no one was around and in a half a second she was at her home.