Chapter 22- Bullet

Pagkarating ko sa Apartment ni Alexander Limerence ay naabutan ko sila Nathaniel Dela Fuente and Chase Garcia.

"Where's that asshole boss of yours?" Mariing tanong ko kaya natigilan sila sa ginagawa nila at napatitig sa akin.

"Miss, I think you've entered the wrong house. We didn't know who you are."

Lumabas si Zane mula sa kusina at nakangiting bumungad sa akin.

"Have you heard about my surprise to you?"

"I warned you to stop meddling with my business and you still dare to shot him? Seriously, Limerence!"

"What are you talking about? My surprise is the presence of this ass-holes in front of you, Catina."

Nagkatinginan ang dalawa niyang kaibigan at tumingin sa akin na tila hindi makapaniwala na ako nga si Catina Adelaide Limerence.

"Then, who shot Vincent? Who dared to lay a finger on him?" Galit na sabi ko kay Zane.

"He's an agent, Catina. For pete's sake. I won't do stupid move like that. Maybe it's one of his goddamn enemies."

"Wag ko lang malalaman na ikaw yun. Cause I wouldn't think twice to shot you or your asshole underlings."

Bago ako makaalis ay narinig ko pang nagsalita si Chase.

"Don't you miss us, Principessa?" Umiling lamang ako bago nagpatuloy sa paglabas sa Apartment na iyon.

Nagtagal ng halos isang linggo si Vincent sa Hospital dahil ako na mismo ang kumausap kay Dr. Filomena na siguraduhin na magaling na si Vincent bago siya i-discharge kaya kahit maayos na siya nung pang-limang araw ay hindi pa rin siya pinayagan na lumabas.

"I'm tired of being here, Yllena."

"You'll be discharge tomorrow, don't worry." Binigyan ko siya ng grape fruits and I continue arranging his things.

"Vince, what kind of Mafia are you handling?" Napalingon siya sa akin dahil sa sudden question ko na iyon.

"I am handling the biggest Mafias in the world. Why are you suddenly interested?"

"I've heard about the news that they are monopolizing something illegal in Asia."

"Well, those are the middle class Mafia's who are under the Limerence and Camorra Clan."

"Who are they?" Sigurado ako na ang tinutukoy niya ay ang dalawa kong pamilya.

"They are the biggest fishes that we need to catch. Alfredo Camorra and Augustus Limerence are the founders of the strongest Mafia in the World."

"After my case in Ireland, I think I'll take the case in the Philippines or perhaps Taiwan."

"Isn't it too dangerous?"

"When I decided to take this job, I also take the possibility that it will be the cause of my death, it is in our oath, Mi amore."

I cannot lose him. This incident made me realize that I cannot protect him and Lindsey if I will stay like this.

They are like my second Family.

"I'm thinking about going back to the Philippines." Pagpapaalam ko sa kaniya. Natigilan siya sa pagkain dahil sa sinabi ko.

"Why? Is there a problem?"

"That's just possible but not certainly."

Pagkabalik ko sa Apartment ay naabutan ko si Zane na nakahanap sa TV habang pinapanuod ang balita na tungkol sa Merlot and Capone Clan.

"Stupido."

"Get out of my house, please."

"We need to evacuate as soon as possible. They are on the go to catch you." At humarap sa akin.

"Zane, I'm not coming with you. In the first place, they are not after me, they are after you. So please stay away from me. You're dangerous."

Hindi ko gaanong maintindihan ang reaksiyon niya dahil tila pinagsama itong sakit at galit. I know I am crossing the line for saying that he's dangerous but that's my last resort. I can't risk the lives of others just for him.

"You're coming with me or I'll kill those bastards around you. And even that young lady in the Hospital."

"Damn you, Limerence! F*ck you! Don't you even dare. " babala ko sa kaniya bago ibinato ang flower vase na malapit sa akin.

"I am your Family, Catina. But here you are, defending those useless creatures."

Hindi ko na napigilan pumatak ang luha dahil sa ginagawa niya sa akin ngayon. He's harassing me emotionally and physiologically.

"They saved me and loved me when no one else does. So, please spare them. I am begging you. Spare them." Pagmamakaawa ko to the point na lumuhod na ako sa harapan niya.

"You're kneeling in front of me..." Mahinang bulong niya bago ngumisi at binasag ang coffee table ko.

Bumaba siya sa level ko at hinawakan ang aking mukha.

"You want to save them? Be powerful enough so you'll be able to protect them, pathetic." Galit na galit na usal niya bago ako iniwan na nag-iiyak.

Just wait, Alexander. I'll take my throne and kill you myself before I destroyed the most precious thing for you. I'll destroy everything.

Kinuha ko ang aking cellphone bago tinawagan si Isabella; the secretary of Don Augustus.

"I'm coming back."

Lumabas ako ng Apartment at pinuntahan sila Dela Fuente at Garcia sa bahay ni Zane.

Nang makita ko sila ay agad kong tinutukan ng baril ang dalawa.

"I'm taking them. From now on, they are my people. They won't take any commands from you nor anyone not even Don Augustus." Seryosong saad ko kay Zane na nakangisi ngayon sa aking harapan.

"Look at you, Princess. After wasting a lot of tears you're here pointing a gun to my subordinates and asking for their loyalty."

Nagtatawa pa siya habang nakatitig sa aming tatlo. Those eyes are the one who almost killed me. He's a monster, indeed.

"You can have all you want as long as you're with me, Catina."

"I'm coming with you but these two will never leave the side of Vincent and Lindsey Revalonte. They will protect them at all cost."

"Chill, Catina. We're following your orders so please bring down your gun." Saad ni Chase.

"Don't you ever lay a finger on them or else I'll kill myself in front of that goddamn asshole. For sure, the Underground won't allow it, cause as far as I know I am the Bullet and without me you cannot achieve whatever you f*cking want."

Bulong ko kila Nathaniel na tinutukoy si Zane.

Alam ko noon pa kung bakit ako iniingatan nila Kaius at Don Alfredo even Don Augustus.

I am the Bullet who'll either bring destruction or grace in the Underground.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment
Follow me...

©Ladychinderella