Chapter 10

Bill's POV

I smirked as I watched them.
Pine tree turned to me and said "You. You did this to her!"
I gave him a sarcastic worried expression.
"Me? How could you say such a thing! "
I laughed and my smirk formed again.
He began to stomp over to me.
He stopped and looked up at me and yelled" Give us the real Mabel. "
I looked down at him surprised that he would face me.
"What a good brother. You can't even tell that it's your real sister."
I pushed pass pine tree and over to shooting star.
Pine tree was infuriated.
I snickered at his expression.
The old man stared at me and said "That's not our Mabel."
I raised an eyebrow.
"Oh really?" I paused.
I grinned and continued "How can you tell, exactly?"
He kept glaring at me as he spoke "She would never want to stay here with a guy like you. You must have hypnotized her."
He guessed it.
I can't tell him that he got it.
"I'll give you an A for effort, but Wrong! I never hypnotized her. She wants to be with me. "
The old man growled and grabbed me by my shirt and said" Give. Her. Back. "
I stared at him and said" No. She's mine."
I sat next to shooting star who seemed worried.
I whispered in her ear softly "Don't worry."
She nodded and hugged me.
I smiled and looked up at everyone and smirked as I mouthed 'See.' I pointed to her.
Pine tree nearly screamed out of anger.
He stormed over to me and slapped me across the face and yelled "Don't ever, touch my sister. Again!"
He pulled his sister away from me and said "Come on Mabel, let's get you home."
The spell I had cast upon shooting star was broken as soon as pine tree grabbed her.
She is now on their side, but I won't allow that.
I stood up my hair covering my eye and eye patch as I slammed the doors shut with my magic as I said "That won't be necessary."
Shooting star jumped and looked back at me.
I spoke grimly "Here's the deal, you give me my shooting star back, and I don't get mad."
Pine tree shook his head and said "I just got my sister back, I'm not giving her up."
I began to look mad as my apparel, hair, and eye color changed from yellow and black to red and black in a matter of seconds.
"I think you'll change your mind, soon."
I smirked as I walked towards them.
I looked at shooting star who was terrified.
I will get my shooting star back, even if I have to kill to get to her.
Not that I have a problem with killing these idiots.