Chapter 13

Bill's POV

I punched at him several times, blood spreading across his face.
He growled and tried to punch me, and I dodged quickly.
"Now. I will give you, one last chance to run. All of you. Go figure out a better way to get you town and family members back."
Pine tree turned to the old man and yelled "Grunkle Stan! We need to go! He's to strong!"
The old man eyed me as he said "You win this round, Cipher, but know I will win the game!"
I said in response in a sarcastic voice "Oh yeah, I'm sure that's how the game will play out."
I smirked as pine tree rushed everyone out glancing back at me before he shut the doors.
I smirked and turned to shooting star who was still sleeping.
I smiled gently as I walked towards her and sat on the edge of the bed.
I kissed her forehead softly, and afterwards she jolted awake.
She looked at me, screamed, and tried to run away.
I smirked as I used my magic to pull her back to me.
"Shooting star, you aren't going to get away that easily. I won't let you. "
She stared at me, terrified as she tried to fight my magic.
She couldn't escape from me.
I slowly brought her over to me with a smirk.
I sat her down on my lap, and whispered in her ear "There's no escape. "