♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: How Deep Is Your Love ♥

~ In the Gryffindor common room ~

Everyone is in the common room. Ron and Harry playing chest, , Leo and Adam playing video games and argueing, Bree is fixing her make up, Chase and Hermione are doing homework and talking

Hermione: hey chase can you help me for a moment ?
chase: (turns his head to her) sure whats wrong ?
Hermione: for ones i don't understand something can you explain it to me ?
chase: of course, here let me see (takes a look at Hermione's homework) oh its not really that hard when you get the hang of it (starts explaining)
~ after a few minutes of explaining~
Hermione: now i get it. thank you so much chase (smiles at him sweetly)
chase: no problem Hermione. (smiles back and finishes his homework while she does the same)

Diana enters the room

her outfit:

Leo: How was ur run Dani?
Diana: Refreshing, thanks.

Adam: U look good.
Diana: Thank u

Bree: hey Diana, nice look as always (smiles)
Harry: hey Diana.
chase: (done with his homework and looks at Diana) hey Diana and you look amazing.
Hermione: (huffs and mumbles) no she does not. that look doesn't even fit.

Diana: Nothing personal Hermione but you have no fashion taste unlike Chase. *walks over to them and sits in his lap and kisses his cheek* Thank u sweeetie. Do u by any chance have time for me today?

Hermione: What oh grrr (huffs and crosses her arms over her chest)
chase: (blushes) of course i have time for you today, i always have time for you.
Hermione: (thinks: ohhh she says something like that to me and then she just sits in chase's lap how dare she) hey chase, are you sure that you should let her sit on your lap ? wont she be to heavy for you ? (looks at him with a sweet and innocent look on her face)
chase: (wraps his arms around Diana's waist and looks at Hermione) no, its okay besides i'm stronger then i look but thanks for your concern Hermione. (smiles friendly to her)
Hermione: (looks at him with dreamy eyes) sure no problem (smiles sweetly at him then glares at Diana)

Diana: Wait a minute *glares at Hermione* Did u just say I am fat?

Hermione: no not at all (smiles innocently while she is lying and does mean that )

Diana: *looks at Chase with a frown* Is that true?

chase: no that's not true, your good the way you are (kisses her cheek sweetly)
Bree: (nods) chase is right your not fat at all in fact you have a better figure then i do and i don't say that a lot. (smiles at her)
Harry: (nods his head) i think Hermione didn't mean it in that way right Ron ? (looks at him)

Ron: Right Harry. U look fantastic Dani
Diana: *giggles and hugs Chase tight around the neck as she kisses his cheek several times*

chase: (hugs her back while he blushes a light red and smiles)
Hermione: (thinks: ohhh there she goes again, this isn't over yet, glares at her)

Leo: Uk I would be suprised if u two end u[p married in the end

Bree: exactly it wouldn't surprise me if they would.
Hermione: (looks at chase then at Leo and glares at him) how can you say that, do not say that,Leo its ridiculous
Harry: i'm with Bree on this one Hermione, it could happen you know ?
Hermione: of course i know that (crosses her arms over her chest) its to early to say stuff like that that's all. (thinks: i'll make sure that that does NOT happen)

Leo: What do u think about this Adam?

Diana: *just lays down in Chase's arms and just passes out all of a sudden*