♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: You Are My Everything ♥

~ In the lab ~

Mr. Davenport is training Adam, Bree and Chase as Hermione, Leo, Ron and Harry are watching from around the cyber desk when Diana enters with a dance move along with Aurora and Glaisy

Diana's outfit:
Her new hair style:

Diana: Good morning Dad! *kisses his cheek while he was testing Chase's upgraded force field * Morning guys! *walks over to Chase, hugs him and places a kiss on his lips suprising him and everyone else in the room*
The boys just watch with fallen jaws and wide eyes while Aurora, Glaisy and Bree just giggle
Glaisy: Perfect way to give him a good morning Diana!
Diana: What? *she quickly realizes what she did and blushes deep*
Leo: Looks like the The Final Jam hit her on the head really hard

Diana: *pulls away from Chase as she sits with crossed legs on the cyber desk* Its not my fault Chase looks HOT this morning
Aurora: Of course not but u don't see me jumping on him like that now do u?
Diana: *glares at her and crosses her arms* EXCUSE ME???
Everyone: Wowwwwwww!

Aurora: I was kidding
Diana: I sure holp u were. If u dare to touch him I WILL WASTE U

Hermione: (glares at Diana and thinks: she wont be the only one then growls quietly)
chase: (has a red blush on his face and a little smile)
Bree: (look at chase and starts laughing)
Adam: (looks at Bree) what are you laughing about Bree ?
Bree: (stops laughing for a second then looks at chase and laughs again)
Adam: (looks at chase still not understanding) i don't get it.
Bree: (rolls her eyes) just take a look at chase's face and you'll understand.
Adam does as she said and starts laughing alongside her witch makes Hermione furious.
Hermione: HEY!! Adam and Bree, STOP laughing at chase!
Harry: easy Hermione, they are just having fun.

Leo: *goes to Chase and whispers something to him as he motions to Diana*
Meanwhile Diana is with crossed amrs and legs while pouting and looking away

chase: (looks at her and sees that she's looking away and pouting and thinks: she looks so cute when she pouts)
Mr davenport: (has seen how Diana is behaving and walks to chase and says to him quietly so only he can hear) go to her, she needs you.
chase: (his eyes go a little wide but they return to normal and he nods his head and walks over to Diana and stands in-front of her ) hey no pouting Dani. your much prettier with a smile.
Hermione: (her eyes narrow at Diana and thinks: oh your playing dirty)
Bree and Adam have stopped laughing and are like everyone ells in the room looking at chase and Diana white a small smile on there face's

Diana just giggles while she blushes and reacher her arms for him
Diana: Are u going to hug me today or not?

chase: was that an order (hugs her and places a fast kiss on her lips then winks at her)
Hermione: (gasps and thinks: hell no)
everyone except for Harry and Ron saw it and are grinning like idiots.

Diana laughs as she hugs him tight around the neck but then looks him seriously in the eyes
Diana: I want u to spend the day with me

chase: (sees the seriousness in her eyes and smiles) sure, i don't have anything ells to do today and i think that Mr davenport is done with our training for today ? (looks at Mr davenport)
Mr davenport: (smiles and nods his head) your all free to go now go and have fun.
Bree and Adam: (jump in the air with smiles on there face's) YES!!
chase: (smiles at Adam and Bree's reaction)
Hermione: (growls, i'm gonna keep my eyes on you Diana i wont let you have your way with him) hey chase thank you that we could watch you train. (smiles sweetly at him then goes to him and speaks quietly so only he and Diana can hear her) you looked very handsome and hot when you were training. (does something unexpected and kisses his cheek) that is as a thank you. (giggles sweetly and heads back to Harry and Ron)
Mr davenports, Adams and Bree's eyes go wide at what just happend while chase is just surprised that she did something like that.

Diana blinks a few times as several tears run fown her face as she faints in Chase's arms

chase looks at Diana and sees her tears and that she's not moving and yells Diana!! with worry and fear in his voice and without anyone knowing whats going on he picks her up and caries her bridal style and runs to her room while the other remain confused in the lab.
Adam: okay what just happen ?
Hermione: i heard chase yelling Diana's name and then he ran off.
Harry: i heard it two.
Bree: same here.
Mr davenport: i also saw it we better go and see whats going on.
everyone: right (they all run out of the lab and head to were they think chase went)

Meanwhile Chase carries Diana to her room and places her on the bed just as everyone else find them. Chase starts to cry and drops to his knees next to her bed as he holds her hand kissing it several times before moving to her lips kissing her every now and then

Ron: *frowns as he sees him like that and whispers making only Hermione and Harry hear him* Poor Chase. Stay strong. She's come back to u

chase: (whispers) please wake up, i need you. (cry's even more)
Harry: *frowns as well and whispers back so only Hermione and Ron hear him* yeah, poor chase.
Hermione: (hums and nods in agreement)
Mr davenport,Adam,Bree and Leo frown as they see chase crying then Adam walks over to chase and places a hand on his shoulder.
Adam: stay strong bro, she will open her eyes before you know it.
Bree: (walks over and places a hand on his other shoulder) Adams right chase you have to be strong for her, she'll be back were she belongs before you know it.
Mr davenport: (looks at Adam,Bree and chase and smiles gently)

Ron: *turns to Hermione* U shouldn't have done what u did. She collaped because of U
Leo: Woah woah woah. Why are u blaming her Ron?
Ron: Because Diana explained to me what could happened when she starts to fear she will lose something or someone. And when Hermione did what she did Diana went blank and collaped a few moments after that

Hermione: so its my fault ?! i was just giving chase a thank you whats wrong with that ?!
Harry: Ron's right Hermione.
Hermione: okay so now its my fault i cant believe you two. (crosses her arms over her chest whit anger in her eyes)
Bree: now that i think about it Ron's right.
Adam: it happend after she did that.
Mr davenport: what Ron says is true, when she starts to fear she will lose something or someone she collapses (looks at chase and Diana with sorrow in his eyes)
chase: please Dani, i'm begging you please wake up, i want to see your beautiful eyes and smile again please i don't want to lose you (kisses her lips again with the tears still steaming down his face)

Aurora just hugs Adam as she sobs quitly in his chest for her best friend
Glaisy just wipes her frozen tears away

Diana just gasps as she opens her eyes slowly and meets Chase's lips while kissing him back and pulling him close to herself
Diana: *whispers* Chase ... My love .... My Chase

chase: (a smile appears on his face and wraps his arms around her holding her close and tight against him not wanting to let her go while now tears of happiness are coming down his face) Dani, my princess, my love (hugs her tight)
Mr davenport: (a smile appears on his face and he sighs in relief)
Adam and Bree say Diana's name together with happiness and relief in there voices while Harry and Ron smile at how happy chase looks while Hermione has a look of guild and a sad smile on her face whit tears in her eyes.

Ron: *tells Hermione* 1st of all this is their world. 2nd she belongs to Chase 3rd Chase is in control here so whatever u plan u better forget about it because he won't let it happen

Diana: I love u Chase ♥ My Chase ... my darling ... my prince *says with every kiss*

Hermione: (tells Ron) don't you think that i know that already because i do and you don't need to rub it in even more i GET IT !! (looks at chase and Diana one last time and thinks: Ron was right it is all my fault (leaves the room with tears running freely down her face and leaves without anyone noticing except for Harry and Ron.
chase: i love you two Diana ♥ (kisses her left cheek) my angel (kisses her right cheek) my princess (kisses her lips)
everyone: awww ♥