♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: Sexual desire ♥

~ The Great Hall ~

Everyone is eating breakfast. Hermione is chatting with Bree about something, Adam and Leo are fighting over food, Ron and Harry are just watching the show Leo and Adam give them, while Diana is helf asleep, not reallyy eating anything. Just then Chase enters the room, looking REALLY HOT & SEXY

Adam: Hey Hermione, ur boyfriend is in the HOUSE

Leo: Took him enough time to wake up

Hermione: (glares at Leo) leave him alone Leo, he deserved some rest after yesterday. (looks at chase and waves to come over to them)
chase: (sees it and walks over to were his friends and family are)good morning everyone.
Hermione: good morning chase. (smiles sweetly)
Harry: yo chase.
Bree: hey chase.
chase sees that Diana is asleep and a smirk appears on his lips and he walks to her and sits besides her and whispers in her ear: time to wake up my sleeping beauty then bites softly in her ear after that he places a kiss on it.

Diana: *lets out a quit moan only Chase can hear and opens her eyes slowly, as she blushes from what he did* Oh ... um. Morning Chase *tries to smile but fails*

a smile appears on chase's face when he heard her reaction then he becomes sad because she didn't smile.
chase: (places a hand on her shoulder) hey are you okay Dani ? (says with worry)

Diana: *whispers to him as she wipes some tears away* I had nightmares again ... I can't stand them anymore Chase.... I wake up everything screaming, I stay up will 4 am all alone and i can\t go back to sleep after it

chase: (wrap's his arms around her and hugs her comforting her) why don't you come and sleep in my dorm, you would have someone to be there and calm you when you wake up from a nightmare and maybe i can keep those nightmares away so you can sleep.
Harry: Diana how long have you been having them ?
Hermione: (looks at him) Harry, you don't ask someone that! (looks at chase and smiles sweetly) that's a sweet suggestion chase.
Bree: chase i'm not sure you will be able to do that.

Diana: *hugs Chase back tightly and answers Harry* One month so far
Everyone: One month???
Diana just nods not knowing what do say to them

chase: why din't you tell me sooner Dani ? you never have to be afraid to tell me anything you know that. (kisses her cheek lovingly)
Hermione: (her eyes widen a bit at what chase does and thinks: what does he think he's doing ?!)
Bree: she can also talk to us if she wants.
Harry: yeah, she can also come to me,Ron and of course her on best friend Hermione.

Adam: Yet she prefers Chase
Leo: So what? Big D made her for him anyway. She is his to do whatever he wants don't u two remember? *asks Adam and Bree*
Adam: Ik. I meant she is wayy closer to Chase than to her friends

Diana: I'm sorry Chase ... I just didnt want to waste ur time or to bother u with my problems. U have a life of ur own after all

Leo: FYI Bree is Diana's best friend while Diana is Hermione's. But most of all Chase has the final word about everything that have to happen to Diana

Bree: that's true and we didn't forget Leo.
chase: you don't need to worry about it Dani, you never waste my time and you can always come to me when somethings troubling you or if you have problems, you are a part of my life two you know. (smiles gently and kisses the top of her head then both her cheeks lovingly)
Hermione: (her eyes are wide at whats she heard and thinks: this can not be! chase is my boyfriend! they have to be lying yeah that must be it.)
Harry: right (scratches behind his neck because he forgot)
Hermione: i hope you are joking Leo, because otherwise...