♥ Chase Davenport X Diana Zandars: The Wolf and the Moon ♥

Diana's POV

On nights like these when the weather is clear and the moon is full, the wild calls every wolf in the area for the annual festival through which we celebrate the change of seasons. This is an opportunity for each wolf to learn more about his family and origin. Opportunity for him to blend in with nature and be among his own. To get complete freedom to reveal his true identity. To receive the opportunity to become part of something big, from something to call his own .... from a family ..... from a pack

~ Present time - In the Davenport House: Great Room ~

Leo: So u have a daugther Big D? Why didn't u say anything about her before?
Tasha: And where was she all these years?

Mr davenport: yes i have. Adam, Bree and chase knew about her. she's half human and half wolf that's also the reason why i didn't say anything about her i didn't know how you would react to it Leo.
Bree: i don't think he will react like a normal person would sins he knew or better found out that we are bionic.
chase: (nods but says nothing)
Mr davenport: oh and to answer your question Adam well she has bin traveling with her pack.
Adam: ohhh makes sens sins she's half wolf.

Leo: So she's coming back? Is that why u asked us to help u clean the house?
Tasha: Donald did u tell her u married me?

Mr davenport: yes to both your questions Leo. (looks at Tasha) yes i told her but Diana couldn't come she was busy.
Bree: i cant wait to till she comes home.
Adam: same here Bree.
chase is silent but a little smile appears on his face when he thinks about Diana's return.

Suddenly a white wolf appeared out of nowhere in the room near the front door, howling , in result of which Chase also whine (surprise everyone) as a response to the howling of the white wolf who speaks with a familiar voice: Well then, U won't have to wait too long for that to happen *after which the wolf changes into a blonde human girl*

Diana's Hairstyle:

Her outfit:

Leo and Tasha look at her amazed by what just happened

Diana: *stands up and bows* Greatings My Beloved Family ♥

Bree,Adam and chase: Diana!!
Adam and Bree and chase run to her with smiles on there face's and Adam gets to hugs her first.
Adam: welcome back Diana. (pulls away so that Bree can hug her next)
Bree: (hugs her) we missed you so much.
Chase just looks at Bree and Diana hugging and smiles happy that she's back.
Mr davenport: welcome back sweety. (smiles as he watches the scene before him)

Diana: I missed u too guys so so muchhh *says as she hugs back and goes to her father* Hey Big Man! How's life these days? *winks as she smiles sweetly*

Mr davenport: pretty good i but it was a little quit and lonely without my little girl around. (smiles and winks)
chase runs to her and wraps his arms around Diana bringing her in a very tight hug and starts crying out of no were and kisses Diana all over her face while he cry's tears of happiness.
Mr davenport,Adam and Bree's eyes go a little wide in surprise at what they see.
Adam: are my eyes betraying me ?
Bree: no i see it two, i think chase is...
Adam and Bree: crying!

Tasha and Leo are also in shock
Leo: What's going on here? When did Chase become soo ... soft?
Eddy: The word ur looking for is sensitive and he always has been, u just didn't notice
Diana wraps her arms around Chase's neck and kisses his tears away
Diana: Everything is okay baby. Don't cry! I'm right here and I will never leave again

chase is crying less and says between sobs: you better keep that because i'm not letting you go ever again and holds Diana close to him.
Adam: wow, i didn't think chase could be like this.
Bree: i know right. we are seeing a hole other side that we have never seen before.
Mr davenport: like Eddy said chase has always bin this way he just didn't show this side of him to you. (looks at Both Diana and chase and smiles)
Bree: awww they are so cute ♥