<<>>>>>>>>> Angel With A Shotgun <<<<<<<<<>>

Diana's POV
~Potions Class~
Another day, another class and another waste of time. I hate my life! Since that damned magician disfigure me I began to hate everything in this world. He transformed me into a unfeeling machine with a small weakness. Thanks to this wretch I now have а cybernetic eye and a robotic arm. My most terrifying nightmare is now a reality. I became a machine and life has no meaning for me. However, this is not over yet. The time has come to even the score. From the day when that wretch disfigure me I created a mission for myself. My goal is to catch him and make him regret what he did. He cursed my life and now it is my turn to curse his.

prof. Snape: * puts his hand on my shoulder * Miss Zandars? Are you all right?
Diana: * turns to him * I'm fine ... I guess * sighs heavily * I do not know! My processor gives me a short circuit.

prof. Snape: Go for a walk. You need fresh air. 
Diana: * insensitive response * Okay! *stands us from her seat*

prof. Snape: * he pulled out a rectangular box of his robe * Take this! I know you hate to sit idle. So you can shoot at targets along the forest.
Diana: * smiles slightly and nods * Thank you! * leaves the room *

~ 2 hours later ~

While everyone else was in the Big Hall at noon, I was still in the Forbidden Forest and fired at a target with the shotgun that Snape gave me.

Draco: You're like an Angel with a shotgun 
Diana: * shoot at targets without looking at him * Leave me alone Malfoy! 
Draco: * surprised * Wow! What did I do? 
Diana: Nothing!

Draco: Then why do you behave cool with me? This is not normal. 
Diana: Since when do you care about me?

Draco: Since when do I care about you? Diana you're my best friend and my closest person in the world. I always cared for you. I would do anything for you. Whatever you want!

Diana: Then forget about me!
Draco: * goes into shock * What - what do you want me to do?

Diana: I want you to forget about me. Forget about my existence and replace me with someone else.

Draco: No ... no ... NO! I will not do it. You are everything to me. 
Diana: My processor does not accept this information.

Draco: Processor? What are you talking about? Diane you are not a machine. You're --

Diana: Robotic Dray! Robotic! * I removed the pirate bandage of my left eye and the glove my right hand * unfeeling machine ... * me fell to my knees crying *

Draco: * came to me, and fell on his knees in front of me and hugged me tightly around the waist while me hugged him around the neck * This is not true! A machine can not cry or feel pain or love. But you can! You love me!

Diana: * surprised * How do you know?
Draco: * smiled and kissed me on the forehead * From the simple fact that you always showed me that you love me. You have never treat me so cold. You always were and still are my favorite princess, that I always loved.

Diana: * my eyes widened * 
Loved? 
Draco: Yes Diane! I love you more than anything and anyone else in the world. I can not lose you. * begins to cry silently * I am nothing without you. You protect me from the madness around. You are my heart and soul. My Diana! 
At that moment he hugged me tighter and kissed me with all the love he could give me in life (Wow ... He loves me A LOT!~!~!~!~!).

I also kissed him twice as much as that. He was right. I'm not really senseless machine. I love Draco and I would do anything for him.

Diana: I love you Dray!
Draco: I love you too Diane! And I promise you that when I catch that bastard who cause all your sorrows, I will personally make him sorry he had ever met us.

Diana: Would you kill him? 
Draco: Definitely! Nobody has the right to hurt or touch my princess.

Diana: You are my Angel With A Shotgun *I kissed his cheek lovingly*
Draco: And you mine my dearest!