Meeting Gracia

Please point out any grammatical and linguistic mistakes you come across.

I am tired.

So tired that my entire body aches.

I did absolutely nothing the entire day except lounge at different places and take a mini stroll around the cafe.

Oh, and lounging behind the counter with my two new friends. Turns out Sam is not as much of an asshole as the impression he gives instead he is a fluffball, and Theo dips his words in sarcasm twice before throwing them out sloppily.

Huh, that was one deceptive first impression.

But now they are busy with customers and Grandpa is busy with work so here I am feeling things normally I don't.

Alone with boredom and my entire attention on the growing restlessness, I am slowly starting to feel that I need a let out, I have too much energy in me.

Gracia is restless and the energy buildup in me is starting to hurt to keep in.

At the pack house there are tons of things to do that keep me busy and my energy depleted. Even after coming here Matthew and I was occupied with sightseeing. We would take the car from home to our first destination but after that, it was all our legs taking us everywhere.

Surprisingly like all the other things about him, he has amazing stamina. He is as much hyperactive as me.

'Heh.'

'What is that 'heh' for?' I asked Gracia as his wolfish face contoured into a sort of grin. If that is possible.

'Guess that iced coffee wasn't a wise choice after all and I like the stamina part.'

It took me a few moments to get what he means,
'You hornwolf' I groaned.
'Now is not the good time. In fact, with the situation we are in I doubt there will ever come a good time again.'

'You are one to talk! At least you had your chance.' he growled before blocking me.

Oops!

But he isn't wrong. My body isn't virgin as I have laid to bed with Kyle before but since I never turned Gracia never had his fill.

Spirits in general are not sexual beings since they don't possess a physical body and there is no need for any either since they don't exactly multiply as others.
Spirits are born from the grace and blessings of gods and goddesses. Much like pixies who are born from the first laughter of a blessed newborn baby.

Kinda trippy I know but still more believable considering how few other kinds procreate. Ugh, studying about them was a nightmare.

As I was saying Spirits naturally do not need physical pleasures but after they acquire a body or are born with it things change. Now that they have a physical body they are bound by its limitations. For us shapeshifters, sex works in two ways. One in our human form and the second in our spirit form or animal form as some people like to call it these days.

For the excessive energy, I'll need to join a gym or find a place where I can exercise a bit privately. I can wake up early and go for a run around the house but it would not be enough.

Maybe I can work extra hours here to make up for it.

"Bored?" I turned to the voice of the question.

"Yeah," I nodded. Sam picked up the glasses left by the customer on the table next to where I was sitting.

"There are good places around you can visit. Clubs, malls, and theaters." he looked up at the clock on the wall.
"We still got an hour and a half before closing."