Why Did You Leave Me?

If you find any mistakes then please do mention.

After lunch, I walked to my room while Matthew, uncle, and grandpa moved to the living room. I didn't need to be told about my room. I already knew it. It was mom's room which was turned into the guest room after she moved to the pack and since I am here now it's going to be mine. They have renovated it recently and the smell of wood and paint was guiding me to it.

Mom was having some skills as an architect and interior designer. She studied both and it also came as a natural talent. The room was a combination of Victorian, Italian and Indian styles. Pretty odd I know but she knew what she was doing.

The beautiful sea green ceiling with a small chandelier hanging in the middle and the falling borders decorated with designs of flowering veins moving from one corner to the other. My uneducated ass couldn't find any more details though.

The room was somewhat slightly rectangular giving it a more open and broad look. The huge window on the west side of the wall acted as the source of natural light. Sun rays filtering through the trees outside the window fell directly on the king-size bed. And two doors on the north side open to the bathroom and another room which has a huge space for a walk-in closet inside a closet.

So in all, mom was living like a princess here. The room was relatively empty except for the bed, a few tables and two bean bags. I still had my bags in the corner of the room and I need to set up my stuff, possibly rearrange the things in my own style a bit and see if there is any other change I might need.

The other humanoid species who are not shifters don't have any idea how much we are affected by the environment around us. We are quite sensitive to the forces of mother nature and many times we become restless if the territory around us doesn't suit our needs. That's is also why each one of us has our own room that we are quite fussy about and except for our mates, no one has any right to enter the area.

You can easily see this behaviour in other wild animals or for humans in their pets like dogs and cats.
In shifters, it may appear as if our spirits and the physical body are different since we talk to each other and think like two different beings. But in all honesty, we are not. Our spirits and souls are one in many ways and we feel like one too. This union makes us more connected to nature than any other supernatural. Of course, exceptions like elementals, forest fairies, forest dwellers, etc. exist that have the strongest connection.

Now before I begin anything else first I need to shower and get some sleep too.
Normally, we don't take baths or showers regularly as the weather is mostly cold and it also interferes with our body temperature but here in this hot and humid climate, I may need one every day.

I walked towards the bathroom, opened my shirt and threw it in the laundry bag. The first door from the right was the bathroom and opening the door I walked into a space half the size of the bedroom. The walls were painted in a combination of bright yellow and baby blue. Instead of one showerhead, there were seven of them four above, two on the sides and one in front. At the other end, there is a stone made bathtub set up on a raised platform.

Releasing the flow of water and adjusting the temperature a long satisfied deep groan escape my lips as the water caressed down my tense shoulders relaxing them and then flowed down my back. I know I said we are not a fan of showers but damn... All the knots in my body loosened up making me slowly expel a tired sigh. Closing my eyes I let the water wash away the dirt and tiredness from the long journey, I hoped it could also wash away the awful memories and painful experiences.

Minutes under the warm spray a stir went up in my groin making me realize for how long I haven't had any release, maybe a month or two.
Even though werewolves are sexual beings and give a lot of priority to sex but this feeling is secondary and often it is suppressed by the other important primary needs like food and protection. Under stress, our wild side takes more control of our actions and survival becomes the focus.