Healing Bonds

Please point out any grammatical or lingual mistakes you may come across.

Should I call him?

I peeked at the clock on the table next to the bed.

1:00 am.

Too late for that, I guess.

God! What is wrong with me? What is this need... this pull that doesn't let me sleep, or do anything else?

On one side, there is this gnawing feeling that something is wrong. A sense of odd doom that has no base or meaning.
And on another side, a certain man keeps barging into my most private spaces without any warning. And for some reason, instead of being put off, I am craving this sense of... company?

No, not the right word.

This happiness? Wholesomeness? Security? Warmth?

Good lord, so many of them, and all at the same time.
I have already accepted that Matthew makes me feel what Kyle used to.

The pull and yearning after we found other as mates and all others when we were together.
But I know Matthew is not what Kyle was or is. 

The world Kyle belongs to and lives in is starkly different from what Matthew lives in. As different as fire and water, night and day, hell and heaven.

For starters, Matthew is not my mate.

I can tell that even without smelling him. The bare minimum contact we had was enough to confirm that. There weren't any sparks or Gracia going apeshit inside however, I did feel something. Combining all the things above there is a sense of familiarity, like going home after years and hugging your family. Granted I don't have much experience in that field but still not that hard to get a grasp on.

I don't know much about Matthew and as long as I can't smell his natural scent a lot of things about him remain shrouded in mystery.

He feels like Home.
Could he be related to me?

Oh god! no... I will kill myself.

But he can't be from this side or everyone would know, and if he is from Dad's side then... 

'Gracia, did you feel any presence inside Matthew?'

Gracia swished his tail and walked in a circle twice before sitting down at the clean spot.

'No'

'Oh come on, you sure?' 

'Yeah'

For some reason, I felt that the answer was too vague. Is he hiding something? 

Prodding wouldn't help since Gracia is one stubborn motherfucker. If he has decided to withhold something from me then I can do nothing about it.

My phone pinged lighting up with a notification.

I opened it to see a message.

Matthew: "Sorry for the late but Good Night."

I quickly replied with another Good Night.

I know it seems desperate but I don't want to play games with him at this hour. Not when I have been starving for his company for the whole day.

It is so bizarre to feel this need to have someone close to you. The goosebumps and shivers, the light pain in the chest, and the hallucination of their touch, smell, and voice. It could drive anyone mad distracted and not able to focus on everyday work.

It all would have been so much easier to explain if he was my second mate but no here I am falling for a human. Experiencing things that I didn't even feel for Kyle.