Chapter 10- Selena

Chapter 10- Selena

"Selena! Selena! Look over here!!"

"Selena you're so pretty!"

"Hey, one more picture okay? Just one more!"

"SELENA I LOVE YOU!"

"SELENA! SELENA! SELENA!!"

BAM

Taylor and Selena had gotten into the car and the car doors are closed.

"Your fans are so crazy for you. And the camera men though." Taylor said as she fixed herself a little after being pushed by crowds.

"My fans are everything to me. Just not the paparazzi." Selena exclaimed as the car started moving. "Anyways, which hospital is it?"

"Oh, the one near the hotel you stayed last year."

"Are you mocking me cause I didn't choose to stay at your hotel?"

"No, why would I?" Taylor raised an eyebrow and they laughed.

----------------------------------------------

Taylor and Selena walked through the hospital corridor towards the room as the patients, families, nurses and doctors stared at Selena.

Selena was used to their stares already, she knows this is the price of being famous.

They've finally reached the room and Taylor stopped to knock on the door.

She then opened the door as Selena took the bouquet of lilies from her bodyguard and they walked in.

"Hey, Louis." Taylor whispered seeing that his grandma was asleep.

Louis stood up from his seat next to his grandma and greeted Taylor with a smile.

"So you were serious about the grandma?" Selena asked in disbelief.

Taylor gave Selena a smirk, "Ya Think?"

Louis saw the familiar face he's seen on TV for n amount of times and knew right away it was the famous Justin Bieber's ex girlfriend, Selena Gomez.

Louis was a very huge fan of Selena and was also shocked that the lady who saved his grandma knew such a famous person.

"Selena, this is Louis." Taylor introduced them to each other as Selena took her black sunglasses off.

"Hi!" Selena said in a cheerful voice as she gave Louis her hand and he shook it.

Louis didn't know what to say. He felt as if an angel had descended from the sky to save him from all evil.

"H-hi." He managed.

Selena and took a seat on the chair next to Louis while Taylor handed Louis the bouquet of lilies.

Louis mouthed a 'thank you' to Taylor and rested it on the side table.

Louis sat back down on his seat while Taylor went to the other side of the bed, opposite to Selena and Louis.

Selena's curiosity started rising.

"So... How long have you guys been dating?" Selena asked casually staring at the sick grandma in bed.

"What?" Louis and Taylor shouted in unison.

"SSSSHHH!!!" Selena warned while beckoning them to see the old grandma.