Chapter 17- This is Wrong

Before Taylor could finish, Harry rested his hands on her face, pulled her towards him and landed his lips on hers.

But what they didn't know at this moment was a broken hearted man staring from the window up top from Taylor's room.

Zayn.

Taylor struggled. NO, she thought. I can't just give in like this, I promised I'll never ever trust him again, I promised I'll never ever go near him ever again, push him away Taylor, do it.

This is wrong.

She wanted to push him away, but her hands and legs didn't seem to be working, they were frozen.

The umbrella slipped from her hands and she finally could move so she immediately pushed Harry away and gave him a slap on the face, again, but the moment was too late, Zayn had walked away from the window.

"I hate you." She whispered.

Harry turned his head back to facing Taylor and gave her a smirk, "No you don't."

Taylor glared at him and ran back into her house, soaking wet. She slammed the door shut behind her and laid her back against the door, letting out deep breaths.

She could feel her face burning.

It was all coming back. Slowly. Why she fell for Harry.

No, I can't. She reassured herself that it was nothing.

Remembering Zayn was in her room, she grabbed the first aid kit and ran upstairs.

She pushed the door open and found Zayn sitting at the edge of her bed with his fingers entwined and his head down.

"I'm sorry you had to wait." She said, breaking Zayn from his deep thoughts.

"No, I'm fine." Zayn said.

Taylor looked around. "Why didn't you dry yourself up?"

"Well, why didn't YOU dry yourself up?" Zayn asked.

Taylor looked down at her soaking wet outfit, blushing.

She walked towards the drawer which contained multiple towels, pulled it open and grabbed two dried and cleaned ones out of the drawer.

She threw Zayn one and said, "Here." She walked towards the bathroom and said, "There are some T-shirts at the most bottom drawer there, I'm taking a shower."

And there she went, hopping into the shower.

T-shirts? Zayn thought, walking towards it.

He pulled open the drawer and found a few men T-shirts.

Must be Harry's. He thought, Give up, Zayn, you will never be the one she wants.

He grabbed a random one that might be able to fit since he was way more muscular than Harry was and the t-shirts might be too tight for him since Harry wore those in high school.