Chapter 18

(Hey so this chapter is gonna get good. There's some real SMUT. Some real drama and it's all together a good chapter. Hope you guys have been paying attention lately, becuase you're going to need some background knowledge. Hehe. Also, did you like the JBH video? I cried a lot)

Hey do you wanna hang out? -Kai
Yeah sounds good. Should I text Elly too? -Grace
No. She's with Ash -Kai
Damn -Grace
Red. Not all of it. Just a streak or two. Nothing drastic -Kai
Absolutely -Grace
Cool. Be there soon -Kai

I sat on the couch, waiting for her to come. Calum had left for Luke's about an hour before and Kai just happened to be my saving grace, no pun intended.
She showed up with a Walgreens bag and a smiled plastered on her face.
"I've wanted to do this for so long" she grinned, taking the dark red, almost burgundy, hair dye. I walked to the hall linen closet in search of a old towel. As I found one, I got a snapchat from Calum. Unfortunately I wasn't prepared for the dick that popped up. I quickly closed it out and pulled up my texts.
Really Cal? A dick pic? Why? -Grace
Are you saying you didn't like it? ;)) -Calum
No. But you're at LUKES. Why are you sending them there. -Grace
Because I miss you ;) -Calum
I miss you too. Don't send them from Luke's -Grace
Okay. Can we ;)) later -Calum
Stop sending winky faces -Grace
Okay but promise -Calum
Promise -Grace
;))) -Calum
I went back to Kai and brought all of our supplies into the kitchen, not wanting to dye the couch red too. She started lifting up her shirt, and I started laughing
"Whoa Kai. We're cool but you're gonna have to buy me dinner first"
"Shut up STUPIDHEAD. I have on a tank top" he joked back
"Oh. Insults" I acted hurt.
She pulled the towel around her neck and separated out the piece of bang that she wanted dyed, tying the rest back.
After bleaching, dying, rinsing and drying the piece, we could finally see the final product. It was nice and bright and complimented her face nicely.
"I don't know what it's doing, but it's doing a thing where it makes you look even hotter than before"
"Well.. Thanks. I think" she laughed "Wait was that an insult to my hair before?!!"
"No" I said innocently
"GRACE I WILL FIGHT YOU"
"You wouldn't dare" I challenged. Her small fist quickly made contact with my arm, and though she didn't hit very hard it still stung a little.
As we finished up our play fight, we heard the front door open and went to meet the guys in the living room.
"Hey Kai.." Luke said, hugging her "Asshole" he nodded in my direction, while Calum, quickly, attached himself to my hip. "I like your hair like this. You look hot" his confident remarks, made the blood rise to her cheeks and she punched his arm a little
"Shut up" he looked offended, but I was too busy dealing with the clingy boy tracing long lines up my spine, with his long fingers.
"Okay. So we're gonna go now.." Luke said, grabbing Kai's hand and pulling her towards the door.
"See you tomorrow" Kai shot back at us
"Tomorrow?"
"Yeah remember? Alex's party. Mikey invited us"
"Oh I forgot. But we'll be there" as I answered, the door closed behind them.
Calum swiftly pulled me around his body, and lifted me up, so if wrap my legs around his waist. "You were driving me crazy with that finger thing on my back. I thought they'd never leave" I laughed, kissing him hungrily.
"Yeah now you can take care of my little problem" he cocked an eyebrow
"How?"
"You can make me food. I'm super hungry" annoyed by his teasing, I pushed away, making him put me down and marched to our room "I'm sorry" he called after me laughing
I flipped on the bed, frustrated that he had done this and started playing with my hair, bringing it up in front of my face and twirling it around my fingers.
"Baby?" He knocked lightly on the door, sticking his head in slightly
"Hm?"
"Still wanna?"
"Maybe later. Now I wanna take a nap. I m too tired"
"Come on Gracie. I'm sorry" his apology was followed by a small chuckle and I shot a glare in his direction "I'm sorry. I really am. I was being an ass"
"Okay" I turned over, with my back to the door. I felt the bed sink behind me and his strong arms, wrap around my waist.
"Come on baby" he buried his face in my neck, and despite my efforts to be mad at him, I stretched it, giving him more access "See. I knew you could resist me" he mumbled in between kisses.
"Fuck off " he flipped me over fast and caught my bottom lip between his teeth, slowing letting it snap back into place.
"Such harsh words, from such a good girl"
"Calum" I shot a scowl at him, and he got the hint, quickly getting to work.
"Goddamn, you're so hot babe" he mumbled against my skin. He pushed his hands up my shirts, and his fingers made it under the wire of my bra, gently starting to massage, earning a slight moan from me. "Do that again" I obeyed.
He pulled his hand out from under my shirt, earning a sigh from me, but then pulling my shirt to my approval. My shirt was off and his hands started traveling to my pants, fumbling with the button a bit, but never breaking contact between our lips. He continued, until we both got to the point that we wanted and ended up going to sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex had been planning this party for weeks and from the way the guys were talking about it, it was going to be amazing. It was about time to go, so I decided to start getting ready. I pulled on some ripped black skinny jeans, a black tank-top with with studs, and black combat boots, with studs, accenting the ones on my top. I pulled a camo jacket over it and tousled my hair gently, letting it fall around my shoulders. I quickly snapped a picture in the mirror and went to the living room, finding Calum, fixing his hair.
"Are you ready to go?" he asked, not really looking at me yet
"Yeah. I'm ready" I smiled, as he started fixing tiny pieces sticking up from his hair.
"Okay.." he turned to me, "damn, you look.. wow. I don't want to leave now" he smirked, pulling me close to him. "Round two?"
"No. We have to go. This is going to be fun. It'll be good for us"
"But, so will round 2"
"Calum. Let's go. Party. Now"
"Fine"
We drove to the studio, being one of the first people there. Alex decided that the studio was the best place to have since, they were already paying rent, they didn't have to decorate, and there was already room. Inside, the stage, which apparently came apart, was pushed against the back wall. There were tables set up with food, and kegs and coolers along the entire span of one of the walls.
"Calum. Grace" Mikey greeted us, as we took everything in "Glad you guys came. Luke, Kai, and Liam are here already. Alex is hooking up the music and Sam and Danny are almost here."
"Well thank you for the update" I giggled, grabbing a Solo cup off a table and filling it with some cheap beer.
"No problem. You guys have fun, okay. I'll be around"
"Okay Mikey, don't get any STD's tonight. Promise me you won't"
"I can't do that"
"MICHAEL!"
"Kidding. I won't"
"Okay. Go have fun" I laughed, taking a big drink from my cup
"Whoa. Someone's starting early" Calum chuckled, getting a cup too
"Yeah. I need it today"
"No judgement"

Luke, Kai, and Liam all walked up and I smiled, swallowing the gross, amber colored, bitter liquid.
"LIAM" I hugged him. I hadn't seen him in about a year. He was always busy with school. He went to Iowa State and was on the football team there, so he didn't get much time to visit.
"Hey Grace." he smiled, and returned the hug, then nodded at Cal, "Nice to see you Calum"
"You too man" they awkwardly fist-bumped. They weren't really friends, but they were friendly.

Everyone filed in and the party was off with a bang. Everyone was at least buzzed, and I was alone after going to get some fresh air. I walked around the back only to see two bodies pushed against the wall. I recognized the guy, it was Liam, and I laughed a little, before I recognized the small figure underneath him. It was Sam. Shit.
"Liam. NO. Sam. God" I pulled them apart, both of them obviously heavily influenced by the alcohol running through their blood.
"Wait. Grace, what are you doing?" Liam protested
"She has a boyfriend Liam" I explained as I supported the drunk girl "It's not your fault. Don't feel bad. I'm taking her to Danny"
"Okay. Um.." he started but didn't get to finsih, because I was already dragging Sam away.
"Graceeee, why did you take me away? He was cute" she giggled, with a light hiccup. She was having trouble keeping her feet under herself and figured she wouldn't mind, if I didn't answer.
I pushed through the crowds, found Danny and gabe her to him.
"Here, keep her by you. Don't let her drink anymore."
"Okay..." he looked at me confused, but took his drunken girlfriend "thanks?"

(Happy finals week. Goodnight. Hope you liked this!! Love, Hannah)