Chapter 2

I turned to see a girl with short straight light brown hair that came just below her shoulders. She was my height. She was pretty with fair skin, large blue eyes surrounded by black eyelashes. Her nose was a button one and her lips were a bow shape like mine but not as big. She wasn't really curvaceous but she was skinny. She was wearing denim button up shirt that was open with white shirt under and with tan cargos. She had sneakers on and her bag was on her back. She had a smile on her face that was huge. She was cute in a nerdy kind a way.

"Hi" my brother said stretching his hand out "I'm Ryker Raimúndez and this is Harper Raimúndez" he introduced us to this cheery girl.

"Wow I love your last name is it Spanish?" She asked excitedly taking his hand to shake.

"Yeah it is" Ryker answered after we shook hands, then "our family was one of the first immigrants to America"

"That's cool" she said with a smile, then "Oh man how stupid am I" she blushed then said "I'm Carly Winston" she introduced herself and then she looked at her watch before saying "Come we'll be late if we don't leave now" she grabbed my hand and started to walk.

"See ya Harper" my brother called, after Carly took me away. I waved back at him before I was taken into the crowd. 

Carly was a happy girl and very excited. She pulled me into a room where we sat at the front waiting for the class to fill. The bell rang ten minutes later, yep we're early. Carly said that it's better being early then late. The class started to fill and then the teacher entered.

"Good morning class" he yelled as soon as everyone was in. He yelled again louder this time just to be heard over the talking and raucous but it still didn't work. He groaned and sat down to take attendant.

The door opened just after the teacher groaned and everyone shut up. In walked two guys one was handsome and the other looked like a Greek god. The first was tall about 6 foot with blonde short nicely combed hair and blue eyes and fair skin. Very muscular with a nice handsome face. He was wearing blue faded jeans, a white long sleeve button up t-shirt with it open revealing a blue shirt underneath and he had the sleeves on the long sleeve shirt rolled up to the elbows. He had black converses on as well. He smiled at the teacher and then as he was walking past me he gave me a seductive smirk before sitting with a group of jocks. Yep not interested.

Then the next boy screamed bad. He was way more handsome looking than the other guy. With his jet black hair that was short and spiked up. His eyes were a bright grey colour with black long but not too long eyelashes surrounding his eyes. His eyebrows were black and not bushy but they were curved and naturally shaped. His skin was a light olive skin. He was nearly as tall as my brothers but I think a little shorter but still over 6 foot tall. He had a chiseled jawline with a 5 o'clock shadow. What I could see he had a nice muscular body under that black shirt and black leather jacket. His jeans weren't too tight but they were a dark blue and he had on black combat boots. He smirked at the teacher before heading to the back, on the way to the back we locked eyes and he winked at me, I instantly looked away from him. Cameron wasn't as handsome as this guy far from it. Harper stop thinking about him, I chastised myself.

"They're just two of the players at our school" Carly whispered to me. "The one with the blonde hair is Chase Richardson and he's the vice captain and quarter back of the school football team. The other is Ashton Callahan, he's the captain and centre for the school football team. They're good mates even if they don't hang with each other much" she darted her eyes towards the back before continuing "they don't pick on us but just try and avoid them. The only reason they don't pick on us is because of Katie which is Ashton's cousin and my best friend so they wouldn't bother you. But don't fall for them they just like to play with girls hearts. Chase will openly flirt with girls but Ashton stays back and the girls go to him. He's never chased a girl they come to him. Chase on the other hand likes to flirt with the girls he wants to sleep with and Ashton's other two friends are the same as Chase"