Chapter 14

It's been three weeks now and they went by alright even with Cameron staring at me with an icy glare. Having friends like I do made me more confident and made me feel safe especially with Ashton by my side. Everyday he would pick me up to take me to school including Carly and everyday when he didn't have football would drive us home. When he has football he would walk me to the bus stop, kiss me goodbye and I have to message him when we got home.

The day I first saw Cameron, Ryker came home frantic. Apparently Cameron's dad is working for Ashton's father too. Ryker explained to Walter what happened to me which made Walter angry. He said that he'll back us up if Cameron starts his shit again.

Over the weeks Ashton has taking me on numerous dates. Carly's mum and stepdad will be home on Sunday this weekend it's been four weeks since they've left. It was fun having Carly here and I'm going to miss it. It was Friday so we're having a sleepover after the football game and the party. Every Friday we go and watch the boys play. They've won most of their games. The boys went to a party and we went with them. It was fun I thought. Ashton didn't drink and I didn't either.

Jamie and Katie had a few to drink and they were on the dance floor grinding on each other. Chase and Simon were drooling over them. They couldn't keep their eyes off of them. Carly and Dylan finally made up but she refuse to date him until he grows up. Jamie and her next door neighbour has broken up she caught him with another girl. So she said she's letting her hair down and going to party hard tonight.

All night Ashton didn't let go of me even when Amber, who was completely drunk, stumbled over and hung off of him. He pushed her away before taking me away from her. Cameron was glaring daggers at me and Ashton. I could see Ashton's jaw clenching every time Cameron glared at us.

"Ashton it's fine just ignore him he's just trying to get on our nerves" I said to him after I pulled his face towards me. I then lifted up on my tippy toes to kiss him. He then relaxed into me and I deepened the kiss. I was then pulled away roughly and was slapped around the face. I looked at the person through tears and I saw Cameron glaring at me.

"You b*tch, you are mi...." he said but couldn't finish before he was thrown across the room by Ashton. Ashton was furious he marched towards Cameron while he tried to get up. Ashton spun around and kicked him hard which made Cameron spin and landed on the ground again.

Ashton finally pulled Cameron up and whispered something angry to him. Cameron's face went white before he looked in my direction but Ashton caught it and shook him before angrily whispering to him again. He then let go of Cameron and he crumbled to the ground. Ashton turned around then walked towards me, the others were beside me the whole time protecting me. Ashton stopped in front of me and looked over my face. I could see anger in his eyes he then reached forward to brush the back of his knuckles over my sore cheek softly. I thought I would flinch from his touch but instead I leaned into it. I was then given a ice pack which Simon gave me.

"Are you ok kitten?" Ashton asked softly after I placed the ice pack on my cheek. I could see he was still angry but held it in for me.

I nodded then tears came flooding down. He pulled me into his chest and held me tight. I felt another hand rubbing my back must've been one of the girls. The whole party went back to normal after Chase and some of the other boys threw Cameron out. I had all the football boys asking what the hell just happened and Chase told them to leave it but keep an eye on me when Cameron was around. They all nodded their heads.

We left after that and headed to my place for the sleepover. We walked in and found Casper making out with a girl on the couch. "Ew" I screamed.

Their heads snapped to where us girls were standing. Jamie and Katie giggled at them, they're still drunk. "Hey chicken" Casper said with a cheeky grin. The girl blushed and looked away. He chuckled before taking her hand to lead her out.