Chapter 15

Carly went home on Sunday which made me cry. We've became really close over the four weeks and with the other girls too. They were true friends. Ashton took me to dinner and dancing on Saturday night which surprised me. He actually could dance pretty good he said his mother taught him. I on the other hand went to dance lessons since I was little. So dancing with him felt amazing.

It's finally Monday and school again. My locker was being its usual self, so basically being a dumb ass. "Dumb ass of a locker" I screamed at it, there was a bang then it popped open.

"You're very mean to your locker wonder why it doesn't open for you" Ashton said with a chuckle and when I looked at him, which made my head dizzy again like this morning when he picked me up, he was wearing his sexy smirk.

"Well it won't open" I said with a pout. He pecked my pouting lips then walked lazily to his locker.

I watched as he walked over and I dipped my eyes over his rear end which looked amazing in his baggy black jeans, they hugged his butt. "Are you checking my ass out?" he asked with a hint of amusement in his voice over his shoulder.

I blushed before answering "might be" then I turned to grab my books out. Home room great no Cameron but he turned up for biology. He looked disheveled and tired. He sat up the other end of the bench with Hannah which suited me perfectly. He must be ill or something it can't be because of being told to stay away from me cause I know for a fact he doesn't listen to anyone.

In music club we sang the songs the teacher organised for us. Cameron joined the club too saying it compulsory. I know that it wasn't he just wants to be close to me I'm sure of it. During the entire day he looked not himself at all. Ashton thinks he's doing drugs from the look in his eyes. They look dull and dead which I thought was always in his eyes the dead look but not the dull look it usually is a angry look.

So Monday was over and then Tuesday was and now it is Wednesday. Amber has been a real b*tch to Carly since they were little and Carly still never knows why. We finally had lunch so we just grabbed our lunches when Amber waltz up with her minions and tripped just in front of Carly. She pushed Carly's tray and the food which was lasagne, muffin and a water which was opened because Carly just drank from it. The food went everywhere on her. Her pretty white and blue dress was ruined, the water made it see through too. The whole cafeteria was quiet.

Amber stood straight with an 'oh no' look that looked fake then said "how clumsy of me"

Carly started to cry before dropping her tray and running out passed the boys who just entered. They looked confused. Katie looked cross and then stormed out with Jamie following. I on the other hand was pissed. How could she? Amber is such a b*tch. At my old school the cheerleaders use to pick on the kids that weren't popular but I didn't I thought it was wrong. Most times after they left, I would help the victims. But this time I'm going to do to her as what she done to Carly again.

I walked up to Amber who was laughing with her friends, I made myself trip and pushed my tray on to her clothes which looked expensive. She squealed loudly and then I grabbed a nearby pink milk that someone had opened and tipped it over her head. I even smeared the lasagna into her dress to get it in better. I then looked at her angry screwed up pink milk face and said coolly "karma is a bitch isn't it, and it's going to a bitch until you realise that picking on someone is cruel and wrong" I then spun around to leave. I walked past the guys who were standing there with there mouth open. I winked at them and smirked before leaving. I heard foot steps following.

"What the hell was that?" Dylan asked shocked when they caught up to me.

"What? If you mess with my friends then I'll mess them" I said with a shrug. When it comes to Cameron I get scared but with Amber I just get so pissed. They followed me to the girls bathroom and they waited outside. I went in to help her. Her parents weren't home so she couldn't call anyone.